PDA

View Full Version : Can new members still sign up here?

hahnmgh63
November 19th, 2017, 04:17
I've been asked by a couple of RS6 facebook members who say they haven't been allowed to register on here for an account? Has there been a limit set?

Wide-66
November 20th, 2017, 13:37
Yep i know 2 guys who own an RS6 and cant sign up. They have tried multiple times.

Aronis
November 21st, 2017, 00:48
That is odd?

Mike

DHall1
November 21st, 2017, 07:56
Read Erik's sticky I guess.

Keep trying him.

I have recently bought a Cayenne diesel and tried to join a TDI forum. They blocked me....I guess my rep preceded me.

Thats fine, I'll cash my $8400 dollar check and enjoy the next 6 years of Porsche warranty coverage just fine without them.

Aronis
November 21st, 2017, 17:03
Read Erik's sticky I guess.

Thats fine, I'll cash my $8400 dollar check and enjoy the next 6 years of Porsche warranty coverage just fine without them.

WHAT?????

Mike

DHall1
November 21st, 2017, 18:29
Find a Cayenne diesel 13-16 from a private party.

It will come with Porsche 6/100 CPO warranty

have the fix performed at Porsche.

Collect $6-8000 dollars from Porsche.

You receive an additional 4yrs up to 120k miles warranty on the entire engine, emission, fuel system.

Any more ???

DHall1
November 21st, 2017, 18:31
But the cat is now out of the bag.

You needed to buy the Cayenne before they announced the fix and final settlement.

Im not selling my Cayenne diesel for any amount. The first thing my wife said when I brought it home was "is this my new car!?" No was my answer. Lol

You could buy buy one from a Porsche dealer at this point. The only other way that 6yr CPO gets transferred to you

nistah
November 22nd, 2017, 06:34
But the cat is now out of the bag.

Im not selling my Cayenne diesel for any amount.

It seems as tho you've exploited a decent loophole via the hoax wagon settlement good job sir.

Now on to a more relevant matter concerning the AUDI RS6 VIN# master list I understand your holding, would you mind sharing it with the community?
Please and thank you!:incar:

Erik
November 22nd, 2017, 07:47
Hi and sorry!

I've been too busy. To get away with the security issues we had to remove the Control Panel to a different location so I haven't been able to login myself.

I will look into it.

Stephencl
November 22nd, 2017, 15:02
Erik,

thank you for all you have done over the years!

stephen