PDA

View Full Version : Who has RNS-E??

BLITZEN
November 7th, 2017, 01:23
I ask to see if you still have your original stereo and if you could part with it? One of my kids thought the c/d slot on mine was for coins.

davej
November 7th, 2017, 06:24
Does your unit still power on/work, just the nav reader is broken? I may be interested in the broken unit if you sell it, maybe I can Frankenstein a good one with my broken one.

I feel your pain, my son did the second thing with the PlayStation.

BLITZEN
November 7th, 2017, 14:38
The power no longer comes on. It's fried. So I need the entire thing. Then, after I find one (hopefully), I'll be able to take mine all apart to recover the five c/d's stuck inside it.

davej
November 7th, 2017, 17:25
ah, that stinks. My rns-e is in the same boat, although no kids were involved. Worked one day, won't power on the next. I have the stock head unit back in now, but taking a look at some of the android offerings.

dwarfboy
November 7th, 2017, 18:19
You're looking for a stock headunit that somebody replaced with rns-e? I've had my stock symphony head unit sitting in a box in the garage for years since I installed the rns-e. I wouldn't mind recovering the space. Cover the shipping and you can have it.

BLITZEN
November 8th, 2017, 03:21
you're looking for a stock headunit that somebody replaced with rns-e? I've had my stock symphony head unit sitting in a box in the garage for years since i installed the rns-e. I wouldn't mind recovering the space. Cover the shipping and you can have it.

Sweeeeet!! Thanks!!!! :0:

I'll PM you on the details.

P1054
November 8th, 2017, 21:55
Looks like you've got a solution, but if it falls through, I've got one or two lying around that I'm willing to get rid of as well.

ben916
November 15th, 2017, 23:27
Sweeeeet!! Thanks!!!! :0:

I'll PM you on the details.

sounds like you got your sweet tunes back!