PDA

View Full Version : Door Blades

Soks
July 8th, 2017, 22:14
Is there a good source to get replacement door blades for my C5 RS6? Thanks for the help in advance.

mrdave
July 9th, 2017, 00:37
http://shokan.com/ ?? I'm guessing they're going to be fairly difficult to source unless you find someone parting out.

Soks
July 10th, 2017, 17:30
http://shokan.com/ ?? I'm guessing they're going to be fairly difficult to source unless you find someone parting out.

Thanks. I've actually checked with Shokan, and no luck. It's kind of surprising these blades are that hard to track down. And that they're not still available from the dealer.

Spitfire
July 10th, 2017, 20:49
Thanks. I've actually checked with Shokan, and no luck. It's kind of surprising these blades are that hard to track down. And that they're not still available from the dealer.

I might have a set soon, you need all corners? Mine might be incomplete...

Soks
July 10th, 2017, 21:58
I might have a set soon, you need all corners? Mine might be incomplete...

I mainly just need the fronts, and especially the driver's side. What color is your car?

DHall1
July 10th, 2017, 23:25
These blades are fetching a pretty penny on the open market. Upwards of 800 bucks

no longer avail from Audi? Did someone check?

they were expensive if I remember correctly

Spitfire
July 10th, 2017, 23:38
I mainly just need the fronts, and especially the driver's side. What color is your car?

I have a dark set, I believe it's black, other incomplete is Avus silver. I can let go either as mine will get painted for my build.

Spitfire
July 10th, 2017, 23:46
These blades are fetching a pretty penny on the open market. Upwards of 800 bucks

no longer avail from Audi? Did someone check?

they were expensive if I remember correctly

They're still available from the dealer, but $230 for the front and $190 for the rear per side.

Soks
July 11th, 2017, 07:25
I guess they are still available from the dealer. My searches came up empty and I read a lot about them being hard to find. But contacting the dealer First would have been smart. They are a bit pricier than I would like, but at least they're available.