PDA

View Full Version : Source for Front Bumper Skin/Lower Grills/Belly Pan?

topcat_92
June 15th, 2017, 00:06
Not a lucky day for 'someone'.

The 'other' driver in the house (cough cough) didn't know that when parked the RS6 that were on top of a wheel stop. When they left with left with adding a large passenger, they caught the underside of the bumper skin on the wheel stop which cracked the lower portion on the bumper skin and the lower side grills are nowhere to be found. I think the engine belly pan is also damaged.

Is there any good source for a replacement front bumper cover? Lower side grills? Engine belly pan?

Trying not to be pissed. Trying...

Any help would be much appreciated.

AndyRS6
June 15th, 2017, 01:36
Front bumper and grills "black"
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/767326-Audi-rs6-front-and-rear-bumpers

Andriy

P1054
June 15th, 2017, 06:35
For the grilles, try German Exclusive Tuning, get-store.com. Just bought a brand new hood grille from these guys, they also have the bumper grille (center one). They might have the side ones as well, or be able to get them. Very good prices, brand new genuine parts. As for bumper skins, I checked high and low, and the best advertised price I found for new was genuineaudiparts.com, about $980 shipped. I did not confirm that they actually had one ready to ship. The link Andriy posted looks good but another forum member might have beat you to it.

Aronis
June 15th, 2017, 23:12
That belly pan is $600 or so. I just fixed mine with fiberglass reson and cloth.

Mike

ben916
June 16th, 2017, 21:37
Scott,

This would be a "great" time to add the front parking sensors.
IIRC, all the hardware can be ordered with the part numbers from ETKA.