PDA

View Full Version : WTB Stock or SE exhaust and intercooler hoses

olskool58
May 4th, 2017, 18:44
Trying to clean up a new to me Rs6 for the wife to drive without breaking the bank- Looking for a stock or SE exhaust system from the cats back- Have straight pipes to trade if one was interested- They sound good but a little loud for family cruising. Also in search of the intercooler elbow hoses as the ones on this car have been replaced with silicone and have some knicks and weak spots. Shipping to 94517 or can pick up in/around SF Bay area/Reno possibly even Oregon and Washington-

Thanks- B

BoiseAudi
May 9th, 2017, 23:52
Im sitting on my SE exhaust up here in Boise Idaho. My Mechanic wants it for his Audi but its been sitting here for the past 4 weeks gathering dust. Shipping will kill ya, Let me know if your ever remotely close

olskool58
May 10th, 2017, 03:32
Im sitting on my SE exhaust up here in Boise Idaho. My Mechanic wants it for his Audi but its been sitting here for the past 4 weeks gathering dust. Shipping will kill ya, Let me know if your ever remotely close

Will Do- However, if we do get up that way I'm sure we'll be packed down family traveling style and might not be room for goodies-

Ever used Greyhound for shipping??? they don't require much for packing and can accommodate some weird sizes-

Bigglezworth
May 14th, 2017, 01:51
Trying to clean up a new to me Rs6 for the wife to drive without breaking the bank- Looking for a stock or SE exhaust system from the cats back- Have straight pipes to trade if one was interested- They sound good but a little loud for family cruising. Also in search of the intercooler elbow hoses as the ones on this car have been replaced with silicone and have some knicks and weak spots. Shipping to 94517 or can pick up in/around SF Bay area/Reno possibly even Oregon and Washington-

Thanks- B
http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/33283-***-f-s-se-stock-exhaust-***

lswing
May 14th, 2017, 17:50
Venair makes a good hose kit...been on for 5 years no issues, good as new.

olskool58
May 14th, 2017, 20:02
http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/33283-***-f-s-se-stock-exhaust-***

Thanks- Just saw that one-

olskool58
May 14th, 2017, 20:48
Venair makes a good hose kit...been on for 5 years no issues, good as new.

apparently that's actually whats on it now, just slightly damaged- Probably end up ordering another- Thanks-

GmbH1
May 15th, 2017, 16:48
I'm in Minnesota and also selling my stock SE RS6 exhaust

IM954
May 16th, 2017, 15:06
In San Fran and have a complete set of intercooler hoses available.

olskool58
May 20th, 2017, 20:31
PM's Sent