PDA

View Full Version : My weeping RS6

tightgroup
April 11th, 2017, 19:11
Ever since I started to talk about selling my car my RS6 developed a strange but persistent problem. She would weep or leak fuel from the passenger side, but when I bring her in to get fixed no one finds the issue. Any ideas ?? I will try and get some pics tonight.

NSU RS6
April 11th, 2017, 22:15
Crack in the fuel tank filler neck? I have heard this is a common problem.

Good luck - Craig

nubcake
April 12th, 2017, 04:14
Was the internal fuel pump serviced recently? Does it only leak if tank has more than 70% fuel?

Bigglezworth
April 12th, 2017, 05:11
Leaking at front or rear of car?

lswing
April 13th, 2017, 02:04
If I get above half tank some gas starts leaking, passenger rear, guessing tank valve, fixing one day here...

tightgroup
April 14th, 2017, 04:12
It seems to be passenger front. from what I can gather also seems to happen when tank 1/2 full + Will upload pics on Friday

spoolinrs6
April 14th, 2017, 05:12
I know the rs6 has a recall for the nipple in the gas tank or something like that.
Ever since I started to talk about selling my car my RS6 developed a strange but persistent problem. She would weep or leak fuel from the passenger side, but when I bring her in to get fixed no one finds the issue. Any ideas ?? I will try and get some pics tonight.

tightgroup
April 18th, 2017, 20:19
Well RS6 went in at the Dealer'$ now to see what damage this is going to cost me. Seems I have a turbo feeder tube that is leaking as well :(

rah
April 23rd, 2017, 12:04
Well RS6 went in at the Dealer'$ now to see what damage this is going to cost me. Seems I have a turbo feeder tube that is leaking as well :(

Good luck on that, let us know the end result.