PDA

View Full Version : Found on Denver Craigslist

OneBayShop
April 11th, 2017, 17:18
Anybody have any thoughts on this Mugello Blue Pearl version with 102k miles for $16k?

Solar Sunroof, Cold Weather Package, and an MTM badge on its bonnet.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6079478262.html

AMDRS6
April 11th, 2017, 20:04
I had inquired about this one. Guy didn't seem to know what MTM was or what MTM components had been installed, if any. It also says it has RNSE but I don't see it. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

rs6BC
April 11th, 2017, 23:17
I mean I can go check it out if someone is interested

rah
April 14th, 2017, 09:51
It would be nice to know what MTM components are added to the car for sure. It looks like the RS6 plus style wheels as well? Does not seem like a bad deal if everything is good on it, including service records.

OneBayShop
April 14th, 2017, 19:03
I really like the rims on it. And it has all the interesting factory options like solar sun roof and sound enhanced exhaust. If it were closer, I'd go test drive it.

rs6BC
April 14th, 2017, 19:10
He's about 30 minutes from me. Said the MTM stuff was done by previous owner and the trans was rebuilt 10k ago. Definitely not a bad price if everything checks out. If there is serious interest I can go test drive it

rah
April 15th, 2017, 01:54
He's about 30 minutes from me. Said the MTM stuff was done by previous owner and the trans was rebuilt 10k ago. Definitely not a bad price if everything checks out. If there is serious interest I can go test drive it

Thank you, great offer for sure if anyone is interested in the car!