PDA

View Full Version : Time to break up!!

Voltguy
March 21st, 2017, 21:58
So it is time for me to say goodbye, it has been a great 5 years owning this black beauty, but no work has forced me to face reality. The car is a 2004 Audi RS6 Canadian version. 124000 miles or 200000 kms. I have every possible receipt since birth. Latest repairs include a water cooler part on the passenger side, and 8 new coils. Will need new brakes and summer tires. The original rims have winter skins that will need to be replaced. I have MPSS on summer rims. The summer rubber needs replacing. Cracked windshield to be replaced. DRC was removed and replaced with PSS 14. Leather is in excellent condition. Alcantrara is mint. Front bumper driver side is cracked, slid into a sea can.ARGHHH. Great parts car or add a few $$ and rule the roads. Pulls like a freight train. Not really sure what to replace it with. The power is addictive. Can send pictures to interested. asking 10000 US$

Thank you.

lheramchuk@rogers.com

DHall1
March 21st, 2017, 23:33
What month build date?

original transmission?

glws

Bigglezworth
March 22nd, 2017, 02:18
Caledon Ontario? This is the car with the head repair and was blowing coils for some strange reason? All in order now I'm guessing?

Voltguy
March 22nd, 2017, 10:13
Yap has always ran well with repair. Coils I have learned are a common consumable. Change them up and zoom again. For those inquiries. I will put together a pic show. The car is in Caledon. North west of Toronto 1 hr. thanks.

lswing
March 22nd, 2017, 17:11
Coils I have learned are a common consumable.

Never heard of that one, they are normally very reliable. Something is up with the voltguy, I mean voltage they are getting, some short somewhere, odd?

Voltguy
March 22nd, 2017, 18:14
8 new coils in august and zero issues. Because one coil blows it stresses the others. Replace all and no issues. Very well known fact that a lot of guys carry spare coils for the what if scenario.

fukinavit
March 22nd, 2017, 22:49
8 new coils in august and zero issues. Because one coil blows it stresses the others. Replace all and no issues. Very well known fact that a lot of guys carry spare coils for the what if scenario.

That's news to me,

Original trans?

Voltguy
March 22nd, 2017, 23:43
http://s377.photobucket.com/user/lheramchuk/library/

Voltguy
March 22nd, 2017, 23:43
Trans rebuilt receipt has been uploaded with some general pics and damaged bumper.