PDA

View Full Version : RS6 for sale

s42ski
March 19th, 2017, 17:49
Unfortunately I am putting my RS6 for sale - I work form home these days and having a garage monster that still requires maintenance like the RS6 is a non starter with the wife. I threw it onto ebay and did not get much traction so I thought I would come (back) here. Car has 94k miles - blue/white interior. Has 2Bennet coil overs, hotchkiss sway bars, cat back exhaust, RNS-E and two sets of rims - stock with Bliizak LM 25 winter and SSR 19" with PSS. Winters have 1000 miles on them, summers have about 80% tread left. Bought CPO in 2004 with 8 k miles. Car has been garaged, and has had BND fluids for most of its life. Have a 1" thick file of all the repairs - new tranny performed under warranty about 15 k miles ago.
Car has never seen track and only seen snow in trips to Mammoth.

No issues currently (knock on wood) but will need upper control arms in another 3-5k miles.

Can send pics or link to ebay ( going to repost it April 7th)

Looking for $15k or BO ( is this realistic? )

DHall1
March 20th, 2017, 02:55
Nooooo!!!

Dont sell the beast

BoiseAudi
March 20th, 2017, 13:08
I have hovered these boards for years without an account, difficult to see a damn near original member sell. Best of luck with the sale. I had been watching eBay recently prior to my purchase and I have found the No reserve auctions to be a complete crap shoot. Some bring big money some do not. If you want to limit your exposure I would be willing to swap a few parts with you. RNS-E and purchase your second set of wheels.

s42ski
March 20th, 2017, 15:25
I have hovered these boards for years without an account, difficult to see a damn near original member sell. Best of luck with the sale. I had been watching eBay recently prior to my purchase and I have found the No reserve auctions to be a complete crap shoot. Some bring big money some do not. If you want to limit your exposure I would be willing to swap a few parts with you. RNS-E and purchase your second set of wheels.

The car just does not get driven much anymore(2-4k miles a year) - and maintenance is time/miles so the $/mile gets pretty excessive. Thanks for the offer, but dont want to pull out the RNS-E and re install the stock radio. Getting it in and everything working correctly was a fun weekend. Wheels could do, but shipping would not be cheap - are you interested in the the SSR's?

I am doing a reserve auction on ebay - I had one guy ask me if I would sell it for 1200 - asked him if he sent me a typo as he was off by an order of magnitude at least.:nono:

Dave - everytime I drive the beast I have the same reaction......

DHall1
March 21st, 2017, 01:24
Let em pound sand

long term owners with well sorted cars have always been top dollar worthy. Esp with the trans done

any RS6 for sale without a trans replacement needs one. If you have yours done it's worth 10k more.

Period

which ssr do you have?

hmmm. I like Mugello/silver. PM sent....let's talk