PDA

View Full Version : The RS6 still has it

CornersWell
January 26th, 2017, 00:42
Tooling along on 95 South in VA today, a Statie had a LONG look, pulled up next to me and gave me a big thumbs up before heading off.

Still love the looks of this car!

CW

Aronis
January 26th, 2017, 22:27
LOL....agreed.....classic style....

Still my daily drive....

Mike

Renn Sport
January 26th, 2017, 22:54
Sounds familiar. A couple weeks ago I was heading up to the mountains from Denver area and got pulled over by State Patrol. As he's walking up to the car he runs his finger along the driver side rear fender. Asked me what was the hurry ... you were doing 78 in a 65 zone? No hurry sir, just heading up to the mountains to go skiing. After running my license and registration he comes back and I swear he caresses the fender again! Gave me a warning!

Aronis
January 26th, 2017, 23:21
Sounds familiar. A couple weeks ago I was heading up to the mountains from Denver area and got pulled over by State Patrol. As he's walking up to the car he runs his finger along the driver side rear fender. Asked me what was the hurry ... you were doing 78 in a 65 zone? No hurry sir, just heading up to the mountains to go skiing. After running my license and registration he comes back and I swear he caresses the fender again! Gave me a warning!

that's a bit creepy.

DHall1
January 27th, 2017, 03:33
The CSP were all over the I70 corridor last summer when we were in Breck. I had to keep the ol beast on the back roads so as not to get thrown in the slammer.

Never seen so many CSP. What is the deal? Years ago we could cruise 75-85 all day long.

DHall1
January 27th, 2017, 04:01
Yep, still has it!

never lost it

Tooling along on 95 South in VA today, a Statie had a LONG look, pulled up next to me and gave me a big thumbs up before heading off.

Still love the looks of this car!

CW

MaxRS6
January 27th, 2017, 13:15
The CSP were all over the I70 corridor last summer when we were in Breck. I had to keep the ol beast on the back roads so as not to get thrown in the slammer.

Never seen so many CSP. What is the deal? Years ago we could cruise 75-85 all day long.

Carnac's evelope surmises they are looking for green medicine interstate transporters.....

http://mr-ginseng.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Cannabis.jpg

kruat
January 28th, 2017, 19:05

He was fingerprinting the rear taillights. Very common with LEOs. That way if something were to happen to him, and they by chance find the car, law enforcement can place the car at the scene.

Aronis
January 28th, 2017, 22:49
He was fingerprinting the rear taillights. Very common with LEOs. That way if something were to happen to him, and they by chance find the car, law enforcement can place the car at the scene.

Now THAT's paranoia! :) Perhaps you can do the same to every police car you see? :)

DHall1
January 29th, 2017, 06:30
Oh good. I was not going to give up lil sis without a fight.

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s532/03RSTT/Mobile%20Uploads/788D3C18-B63C-4048-9C38-FD381140A4BC_zpsq7yga12k.jpg

Carnac's evelope surmises they are looking for green medicine interstate transporters.....

http://mr-ginseng.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Cannabis.jpg

MaxRS6
January 30th, 2017, 11:23
hahahaha...Lil Sis!!! Good to see the big girl having fun

Aronis
January 30th, 2017, 21:32
photoshop that all you want, that person is NOT fitting thought that WINDOW!

MaxRS6
January 31st, 2017, 16:59
Lil Sis dropped in from a helicopter, and attempted to squeeze in to hug Dhall1....It was exciting drama captured by a Time Life photographer...

DHall1
January 31st, 2017, 21:52
Gives new meaning to the word squeeze.

RSSIK
February 7th, 2017, 06:24
Only a bit????
that's a bit creepy.