PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Daytona Gray driver front door, RH side skirt, LH intercooler

Turbowned
December 29th, 2016, 02:34
Hello guys,

After a failed attempt to get a driver's door (DHall1 was a good sport, FedEx mangled the door he sent me... bastards!!) I am in search of another. Looking for a clean, damage-free Daytona Gray driver's door, please post or PM me with info. Also looking for a RH side skirt but it's a lesser priority right now. Last but not least, I am 90% sure my LH intercooler is leaking so if anyone has a spare, please let me know. I have 45 days to get this beast ready for winter auto-x!

Stephencl
January 6th, 2017, 06:28
i have a LH intercooler...came out of my car with 25K miles on it...PM me if you want it...I live in VA and can get it up to you pretty cheap...does not come with secondary radiator.

BigD2500HD
January 14th, 2017, 01:34
I've got a set of OEM ICs if you still need them.

Turbowned
February 26th, 2017, 21:50
So I think my intercoolers are OK; found a loose upper LH intercooler hose to be the culprit of my boost leak issue. Still looking for the door and skirt.

Turbowned
July 15th, 2017, 02:44
Was broke for a bit but now I'm back on the hunt! I want to get the old girl looking spiffy this summer. If anyone has a LF door or RH skirt in gray, let me know. Thanks!