PDA

View Full Version : What's your opinion on taillights?

audirs6sport
February 9th, 2004, 11:45
does everyone here agree that the previous 2000 a6 taillights look better than the 2003 rs6 taillights? because im planning on trading it wit the 00 owner. thx =)

nene
February 9th, 2004, 13:48
I think they're both equally good. I think the older tail housings are a bit outdated, but they are still good looking.
I'd love to get my hands on the Euro versions of the RS6 tail housings. But not badly enough that I've actually looked into how to get them.

Matter of personal taste I guess. Put a clause in your trade named "Indian Giver/Trader". Meaning, if you change your mind, you change housings back!

audirs6sport
February 11th, 2004, 10:19
i was thinking about getting the euro taillights as well. do u know where i can find close up pictures of it? :incar: :addict: :addict: :addict:

darkseid
February 11th, 2004, 19:09
A bit off topic but...

Happy birthday!! :D (according to your profile)

:cheers:

audirs6sport
February 11th, 2004, 23:29
thanks, but i don't think im getting anything for b-day =(
:addict: :addict: :addict: :addict:

Bauer
February 15th, 2004, 01:29
I replaced the taillights with the solid red ones....looks much better IMO on my Ebony Pearl. :cheers:

AvusRS6
February 16th, 2004, 03:30
Originally posted by Bauer
I replaced the taillights with the solid red ones....looks much better IMO on my Ebony Pearl. :cheers:

I agree, the tails were the very first thing to go on my car. I could not get a set of Euro headlights if my life depended on it.

BTW, Baur you want the OCT chip for $500? It's still here and I never really got off my arse to "sell" it. Let me know.