PDA

View Full Version : Great Pics: Audi RS6 Sport (move-n-shoot)

Erik
February 8th, 2004, 14:04
Here's a picture of audirs6sport's RS6 saloon taken at Riverside Big Bear in California.

The picture is taken by www.jeffludes.com About 100.000 USD of equipment is needed to take a picture like this.
A company would pay around 6.000 USD for one shot like this.

Equipment used: http://www.move-n-shoot.com
Take a look at more awesome pics!

xxxxx

Here's another picture of an RS6 (used by Audi in commercials) using the same equipment:

http://www.move-n-shoot.com/photos/lg15.jpg

EDIT. Sorry had to remove the photo by demand of the photographer. Shame, but I have to respect his wish!

quattro
February 8th, 2004, 15:23
A picture of one's car can't get much better than that. :0:

10/10 :king:

krm
February 8th, 2004, 20:41
Absolutely stunning!

Klint
February 8th, 2004, 20:49
Impressive!

Anychance of having that picture in a super high res form? :0:

EBMCS03
February 8th, 2004, 21:03
Oh taken in Big Bear California?? SWEET!!!!! thats fairly close to me. I should stake out that palce. LOL

Ya I would love a high res version of that shot too if its possible and havent been sold to Audi. :D :p

:addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict:

Erik
February 8th, 2004, 21:28
Originally posted by EBMCS03
Ya I would love a high res version of that shot too if its possible and havent been sold to Audi.

I saved it in the maximum size I could from the original.

EBMCS03
February 8th, 2004, 22:13
Hehe cool thanks... I didnt know it was this big of a deal of a picture at first thats why i asked about a hig res version... but if its a porfessional hire that took that pic I guess it wont be that easy to get the pic.

Thought it was somone who got lucky with their digi cam and snapped that pic out the sun roof or somthing and photo-shopped it a bit. :D

Erik
February 8th, 2004, 23:23
Originally posted by EBMCS03
Thought it was somone who got lucky with their digi cam and snapped that pic out the sun roof or somthing and photo-shopped it a bit. :D

Not even close. A picture like that is really hard to do. They probably also spent some time in Photoshop as well.

The car belongs to audirs6sport on the board, he might have a better quality picture but I don't.

jgun81
February 9th, 2004, 00:09
absolutely awesome

Erik
February 9th, 2004, 08:59
Sorry had to remove the photo by demand of the photographer. Shame, but I have to respect his wish!

:cry: :vsad2: :vsad:

February 9th, 2004, 09:24
i remember first hearing this photographic technique in the BMW Magazine. if my memory is correct, it was the 3 series convertible (E46) issue.

the car is actually moving very slowly, and yet on the loom, the motion and slow shutter speed will create a sense of speed.

audirs6sport
February 9th, 2004, 09:32
yep and usage of photoshop creates the masterpiece. i apologize about the photo being removed =(:addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict:

Klint
February 9th, 2004, 17:48
Originally posted by Erik
Sorry had to remove the photo by demand of the photographer. Shame, but I have to respect his wish!

:cry: :vsad2: :vsad:

Yes we do have to respect his wishes. Arragont 'beep'

Why take them in first place if he doesn't want anyone to see them? No apraisal from me. :hahahehe: :revs: :mech: :wo: