PDA

View Full Version : Silver/Platinum/White recaro help please

231redpig
May 17th, 2016, 20:21
ladies and gentleman,
I imported a set of euro recaros for my RS6, they are the white/silver color. Im hoping someone could help me with the leather code and official name of the leather so that i may order leather healer and a new center console to make them look as fresh as i can.
Thank you much everybody

Dmb408
May 17th, 2016, 20:46
Someone will correct me if I am wrong but it is "silk nappa leather" and the code should be the same in Europe color wise as ours or any good interior shop would probably have the software to look it up off a foreign vin, maybe find a Euro listing, grab that vin and ask the best interior shop in your area to run it in their system?

Dmb408
May 17th, 2016, 20:55
I have had good luck with the chemical brothers cleaner on a light color Porsche seat, very similar to the RS6 "silver." Just gently cleaning it about 2-3 times and then conditioning it with their conditioner product.

231redpig
May 17th, 2016, 20:55
Someone will correct me if I am wrong but it is "silk nappa leather" and the code should be the same in Europe color wise as ours or any good interior shop would probably have the software to look it up off a foreign vin, maybe find a Euro listing, grab that vin and ask the best interior shop in your area to run it in their system?

But it is Silver? is that right

Dmb408
May 17th, 2016, 21:09
yea that is what it is called, if i still had my silver interior car with its window sticker i'd take a pic and put it up but alas i dont have that car anymore.

Dmb408
May 17th, 2016, 21:47
just google image search a "2003 audi rs6 window sticker" and on the first result you can see the NC (no charge) option of "Silver Interior"