PDA

View Full Version : FS: 03 RS6 black/black/carbon, 177k, good suspension, trans, t-belt, brakes - $13,900

dubwerx
May 10th, 2016, 22:36
I own a VW/Audi shop in Cincinnati, OH. Several years ago I picked up an RS6 from one of our customers. After about a year with 100k on the clock, the DRC and the trans failed at the same time and I sold it. I've always preferred smaller body cars but love the Bi-Turbo V8 so when this opportunity came up, I took it. A local dealer picked up this car from an older doctor who owned the car since new and had all service done at the Audi dealer (see carfax). Car was traded in on a new Porsche Cayenne. When I purchased it, the DRC was blown and I had to replace the suspension (I chose Koni FSD), the brake pads (Stoptech), and I did basic tune-up items such as oil, filters, spark plugs, and an alignment. The car has given no headaches at all. Dealer history only goes back a few years. Records of timing belt at 161k. I was told the transmission was done but do not have records. It does shift flawlessly and I generally assume no RS6 would make it to 177k on the original trans. Since the car was always dealer maintained, I assume it had an Audi reman. Mechanically, the car is near perfect with no issues other than a driver's side heated seat that works intermittently and a loose ashtray cover. No leaks and no noises. The interior is near perfect. The exterior has some minor scuffs and according to the history has had some paint work done but the car looks overall excellent with paint matching and having a good finish. Tires are continental DWS all season with plenty of tread and wheels are straight with no curb rash. See autotrader ad for more pictures. Why am I selling it? I love Audi's and couldn't pass up an chance to own another RS6 that had a great history. I came across an RS4 and am not going to keep both. Would be a good car for someone who wants a great daily driver, not a garage or show car. Asking $13,900.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/xixang/rs6-1-10.jpg (http://s163.photobucket.com/user/xixang/media/rs6-1-10.jpg.html)

dubwerx
June 2nd, 2016, 01:48
Haven't had any real bites on this car. Do people here have thoughts on the mileage and price?

lswing
June 2nd, 2016, 03:01
Seems reasonable and all. Should be moved to FS section.

If you're really trying to sell it on here, many pictures, and more documentation. Price seems about right, accidents and level of damage that caused the repaint, and quality of paint would be of interest.

atikovi
June 4th, 2016, 03:33
Might at least post the link to the Auto Trader ad instead of having people search for it if you aren't going to post some pics. And it seems once they hit 150K, people will just run away, or lowball you on the price.