PDA

View Full Version : RS6 engine for sale

layuca
April 27th, 2016, 03:33
In late 2011, I bought a 2003 RS6 that had been hit on the front right side. The plan was to fix it, then it became to transplant its engine into a damage-free shell, along with a six-speed manual transmission. In the meantime, I ended up buying a bunch of A6s and now an S6 wagon. I took out the engine out of the S6 and put it into a 2000 A6 with a six speed. So the wagon is waiting for an engine right now. Besides several cars, I am also in the middle of a house renovation project, which means that I am having to raise some funds.

With that, I am putting it out there that I am willing to sell the RS6 engine. The block has 81,500 miles on it. The short-block is altogether. However, I had the heads removed and had them redone at a local machine shop. The engine is basically ready to be put back together and I do have all parts for it. If I do sell the RS6 engine, I will install a 2.7 engine in the wagon. I would like to keep the RS6 turbos for that, so those would not be available to sell (at least not yet). If I don’t sell the RS6 engine, I’ll just install it in the wagon.

I spent just about $1,000 in getting the heads redone. One valve was replaced. I am willing to sell the long block, i.e., complete block with heads for $2,200.00. I have the harness, ecu, manifolds, and all ancillaries. If anyone is interested in more than the long block, please let me know and hopefully we can work out a deal. I am in Tampa, Florida, and can bring whatever items we agree on to the local shipping yard (unless of course, items can be easily mailed), but you would need to coordinate/pay for the shipping.

You can email me at pedroandmirla@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks...