PDA

View Full Version : WTB RF cv axle, Daytona RH side skirt, parking sensors, black sunroof switch

Turbowned
March 9th, 2016, 16:20
Hey guys,

Looking to get a hold of a front CV axle (right side if they're at all different), either as a core to send out for rebuild or in good shape to swap out with my leaking axle. Also looking for a RH side skirt and rear parking sensors for a Daytona Gray car, as well as a black sunroof switch. Trying to get the old girl 100% for summer. Thanks!

bethridg
March 10th, 2016, 19:52
PM sent re: axles

Turbowned
March 12th, 2016, 03:18
Ended up getting an axle; still looking for the rest of the parts. Ooh, add a driver side black carpet floor mat to the list; I switched from winter to summer mats and forgot my carpeted mat has a hole wearing in it :(

Turbowned
April 6th, 2016, 01:06
Still looking for the side skirt, parking sensors, sunroof switch and floor mat in case there's any leads...

Jms215
April 6th, 2016, 02:35
I got what u need located in philly pa. Lmk

Turbowned
April 8th, 2016, 22:47
PM sent!

Turbowned
May 24th, 2016, 03:32
Still looking... *sigh*

Might settle for any color side skirt/sensors at this point; car's gonna need a little paint work soon anyhow.

Turbowned
June 6th, 2016, 19:46
Add a driver side fender and door to the list; I'm going to make a separate thread... thanks to my roommate for backing into my car!