PDA

View Full Version : My experience with SRM

rs2crow
December 19th, 2015, 13:30
Ok I usually don't post chit like this but!!!! I will do it this time, have not bin treated this way in a long time. That said SRM u suck, not really sure how I was suppose to give u my money, with strippers, music or caviar????

Silly rabbit racing thank u for returning my$$ after month and a half and being rude to me, for what reason???? for sending u my hard earned $$ being extremely patient and actually willing to spend more $$ with you all together close to 4K . Pause .... NOT...

All I can say is wow !!!!!!! Unbelievable experience I just had with SRM, Sean... I'm disgusted by treatment u gave me after I did give u my money, and actually was willing to spend 2.6k$ more on your billet turbos. ( so glad u were not able to follow true for 3 weeks and send me a invoice,even after two phone calls asking for one) that said, Long story short.
I Did order c5 RS6 inter coolers month and a half ago from SRM, web stated they r in stock. Look at the screen shot. After a month not receiving the parts did contact SRM, they response was: "they usually start to build parts 15 days after payment, (web says item is in stock) I'm was still ok with it. Stuff happens should they contacted me right away and explain situation??? Hell yeah!!!!! End of the day chased Sean for some time left my phone nr few times, no response. After month and a half finally got him on phone, money got returned rudely, pretty much he cut me right of and just asked to witch account return should be sent.
Tnx Sean but no tnx, u just totally screwed my simple RS6 to manual project, no ics, or turbos, engine sitting on a table at the shop taking up space, getting treated as a kid :), And yes Sean is getting this letter first and it will be posted and advertised everywhere I go.
Janis krauklis