PDA

View Full Version : Mystical driving habits

tightgroup
November 10th, 2015, 02:33
My RS6 has been nothing but fun! :rs6kiss: From the first day I bought her, she is always a pleasure to drive around. I had purchased the car with 230,000 km and swore to myself that I would only drive her on weekends or on occasions. Now I find myself driving her everywhere, she goes to work with me, she basically became my daily driver. I just cannot get enough of this car, the ease at which I can bypass globs of traffic or the effortless merging onto higways, the growl of the engine when encouraged to let loose,:revs: the surge of power and the vision of blacktop disappearing underneath me, is something I want to repeat everyday.

Unfortunately, the car is starting to show her age, the rotors need replacing, the slight smell of burning oil, the grinding of the power steering, the interior fan is making noise, the rear window will not rise without assistance, DRC might need a fill, small shimmy at certain speeds, the tranny is starting to shift later or harsher. Need the water pump and belt replaced.

I recently did an alternator replacement at dealor, ( I had no where else to go) which cost me a small fortune .

My question is in Montreal or online, is there a shop that would ship to Canada ( without it costing more that the price of the parts I order)? I would like to do a good by her, and get her what she needs..

I am trying to keep her stock for now. Any info as to help keep her in a steady state is well appreciated.

Thanks

tightgroup
November 12th, 2015, 01:03
For example I am looking for front and rear brake rotors, Zimmerman's but none to be found . If anyone can help sourcing the rotors, that would be great.

Thanks

EINHORN
November 12th, 2015, 02:26
try G2 on this forum he may or may not have some.

Bigglezworth
November 12th, 2015, 04:01
For example I am looking for front and rear brake rotors, Zimmerman's but none to be found . If anyone can help sourcing the rotors, that would be great.

Thanks

Zimmermans
25% off when you purchase 2 or more....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Right-Fit-Products-Front-Disc-Brake-Rotor-010166872-/331419207703?fits=Model%3ARS6&hash=item4d2a1fc817:g:~zAAAOSwpDdVEeKk&vxp=mtr
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Right-Fit-Products-Rear-Disc-Brake-Rotor-010167265-/331419207812?fits=Model%3ARS6&hash=item4d2a1fc884:g:DHUAAOSwNSxVEdVS