PDA

View Full Version : How is the Audi RS7 seeling in the US?

Erik
October 19th, 2015, 19:17
I'm not sure I've seen one in Europe, apart from at dealers.

How is the RS7 Selling in the USA?

Anyone here got one?

ben916
October 19th, 2015, 19:21
I see quite a few around where I live but I don't have one or want one.

Considering the businesses/clientele that have them (Amazon/Microsoft/Boeing/Nordstroms/Expedia/Groupon/Trulia, etc).

Bigglezworth
October 19th, 2015, 19:58
I've seen a few around Calgary - actually more than I saw of the RS6 back in the day... Remember only 90 RS6's were released Canada wide in '04 and it wasn't until mid '09 that they became permissible for import in to Canada from the US.

Ruergard
October 19th, 2015, 21:46
None at all in Europe Erik? :eek:

Strange, I live in Gothenburg and can recall at least.. 5 Swedish ones seen here on the streets. Spotted one just this afternoon actually. :revs:

UrS6
October 20th, 2015, 01:29
I only see one regularly. But in my town I see 4 different ferraris, and a Mercedes sls? (convertible one) almost daily and a couple gallardos regularly.

lswing
October 20th, 2015, 03:22
There seem to be a lot of used ones already, 100+ on Autotrader, low miles and all still $90k or more. I've only seen them on the lot, sitting almost a year now. 4 sitting at my local dealer!

Have seen a decent amount of A7 and a few S7.

Problem is, well, this is one of Audi's worst looking cars. Seems 75% of people really wish it looked like the S6, as in RS6 sedan.

Other_Erik
October 20th, 2015, 11:45
Seen a few rumbling around town, always have to choke back the urge to vomit if I see the rear end of them. One local driven by a realtor that I'm certain of (showed clients the house I was renting/leaving back in August), gave me the TU on seeing the RS6 in the driveway. Agree with others above though, most I've seen have been sitting at dealerships / trying to be sold somehow. For some reason, the rear end of the RS7 reminds me of the front end of the Pontiac Aztek...

SAF
October 21st, 2015, 01:18
I've seen a couple in my town. Don't do a thing for me.

Turbowned
October 21st, 2015, 04:08
I've seen several in the Boston/South Shore area. I'm really not a fan; I like the A7 a lot, the S7 is OK, but the RS7 just looks awkward. On the other hand, I think the Merc CLS AMG looks fantastic, so go figure.