PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY! Going to try drag event this weekend but have a code question

RKturbo
October 5th, 2015, 18:31
The rain has subsided and they have spent the last month resurfacing the drag strip and will be open this weekend. Still have not put the meth kit on yet as I am needing some SS hoses. Anyways, a LITTLE cooler now so with 116 octane in her think she should do OK. They have the big FL2K import drag event and going to try my luck in the real street class. BUT... In the process of checking everything out this morning VAG came back with a code 18010 Power supply terminal 30. It says P1602 - 002 Voltage too low - intermittent. Doing some searching but have not found anything yet. Any of my peeps have any ideas on what it is?

Other_Erik
October 5th, 2015, 18:39
http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/18010/P1602/005634

O_E

Bigglezworth
October 5th, 2015, 18:45
Are you running a 91/116 blend? That provided the best results for me using Marc's tune. Looking forward to your numbers. You have similar revisions to the one ride here so you should be cracking 12's and running around 11.7 with a 1.62-1.65 60ft.

RKturbo
October 5th, 2015, 18:54
Tooo funny. Went to start it and my Odessy was dead. Put it on charger so should do the trick. Certainly not much reserve on these. LOl

Yeah Tim I'm hoping around there. Was wanting to run 11.50 index class this weekend but without the cooler temps just do not think it will get it. Boost leak checked my IC's last week and got interesting results. One had a small leak at the tank and the other had a MASSIVE leak in the core. Had a local radiator guy I know epoxy them up and now they hold 30lbs all day. Only driven it one time after putting them back in but boost seems to come on MUCH quicker now. Running strong but we will see. What RPM do you usually try to get it to launch at? 2400?