PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 2003 Audi RS6 Daytona Gray/Ebony. Great Price!!!!

Beardown1
September 9th, 2015, 21:13
It has sadly come time to sell my beloved Beast. It is (I think) tastefully modified to set it apart from a factory stock version. I have put many hours of blood, sweat and tears into her over the years as well as $$$. It has about 10,000 miles on freshly rebuilt turbos and nearly new rims and tires. While the turbos were off being rebuilt I had time to address many of the maintenance items such as valve cover gaskets, bufkin oil cooler and a whole list of other things including sealing the intercoolers. It has Koni Yellows which replaced the failure prone DRC system as well as the APR EMCS chip which allows for switching between settings (stock,93 octane, 100 octane, valet.) While already very powerful in stock form, the chip and other upgrades make it a rocket!! Fresh oil change, plugs, coil packs and transmission filter and fluid (with Tozo recommended Schaeffer's Gear Lube.) Stern Racing Mounts as well.....I'm simply jotting things down as I remember them......I'm sure there is more.

Also a new set (still in the plastic bag) of RS-6 Logo floor mats.

Currently with 113,687 miles on it and a late VIN # of 905436.....so no transmission issues.

I am only seeking to get back what I owe on it so the sell price is $12,700.
I have a few pics below and can upload more if necessary, but it's an absolute steal at this price.

Thanks for looking and please spread the word to anyone who may be interested.

Update......I forgot to mention that the MIL (check engine light) is on because of needing EGT's. I was going to replace them, but decided to just sell it as is and take that into account in the asking price.

lswing
September 9th, 2015, 22:48
Hate to say it, but sure seems like you're trying to dump it for a mechanical reason. But yes, EGTs could cost someone $3k if they have to go to a standard shop. When are the timing belt intervals done?

If it's really solid that's a nice ride.

Beardown1
September 10th, 2015, 15:48
I know it probably sounds too good to be true right? I need to sell it for personal reasons. I can assure you there are no mechanical issues (other than the EGT's.....and I've driven it without them for the last 12 months with no problems) and anyone is welcome to come and drive it if they are interested.

lswing
September 10th, 2015, 22:48
Somebody should snap this up. Tough to find a car that's been well cared for, good luck! You could try the solder trick for the EGTs, it's on my website.

nistah
September 11th, 2015, 13:47
Car looks clean GLWS!!! I got mine for a very very good deal due to it needing to have the timing belt service done and a few other minor fixes otherwise the car runs like a top has been solid as a rock & trans shifts correct every time late VIN FTW!

DHall1
September 11th, 2015, 15:38
Everyone knows we have no proof of the late vin!

Lol

54xx is not late vin but its close

Beardown1
August 27th, 2018, 18:44
Update: So 3 years later and almost 1,000 miles added to the odometer I still have this beauty for sale.

Now asking $10,500.

C'mon........someone out there can enjoy this RS6 more than I can and also stop my 15 year old son from badgering me about giving it to him!!

JettaGLi16v
August 29th, 2018, 16:25
Any interest in selling the floor mats w/ logos? I doubt it would be a make or break for anyone, and I would LOOOOOOVE to have them!

Thanks, GLWS,
Brad

Beardown1
August 13th, 2019, 16:16
$7,500

Someone come get it!!!!!!!!

PCMacDr
August 13th, 2019, 20:01
I might be interested

PM Sent

Cmnair
August 14th, 2019, 02:09
Wow is this what we are reduced to?

s8prtotype
August 15th, 2019, 18:52
Price is way too low man ???

Stage_3
August 18th, 2019, 14:24
Tried to PM but unsure if it went through :/

AudiPilot
September 10th, 2019, 22:41
PM sent, not sure if it’s still available!

PCMacDr
September 10th, 2019, 22:52
Sorry Gents. This is Going to be mine
We are the process of Getting this Beast Shipped to Me

AudiPilot
September 10th, 2019, 22:57
Sorry Gents. This is Going to be mine
We are the process of Getting this Beast Shipped to Me

Congrats!

PCMacDr
September 21st, 2019, 18:08
She has now been delivered to me and is resting in her new home

New thread will be started ( soon, hopefully )

PCMacDr
April 8th, 2021, 03:45
She has been $old
What a Sad Day
She will be missed

AudiPilot
April 8th, 2021, 19:42
Sorry to hear that! Trouble in paradise?

PCMacDr
April 10th, 2021, 19:53
No, moving plans and Home is priority at this point.
But I hope to get her back ( RS6 )
If not an S8

AudiPilot
April 10th, 2021, 23:46
Glad it was voluntary.