PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE-03 RS6-LATE VIN#-LOW MILES-Austin, TX

Jaquarda
August 31st, 2015, 01:39
Hello All. I am selling my weekend driver/garage queen. For the past year I've been on the road every week with a new job and hardly drive the car. The RS6 just pretty much sits in the garage since my wife has her own car. The wife says the RS6 must go!

The RS6 is almost completely stock as the only modifications are APR exhaust, and a Kenwood DNX9980 Head with bluetooth and Garmin navigation both installed by previous owner.

I have all of the maintenance records which have been done through Audi dealerships since day one. I purchased the RS6 in Austin on 5/27/2013 with an Audi Pure Protection Platinum warranty (4 year/48K miles) serviced by Fidelity with a $250 deductible. There is a $75 transfer fee to transfer the warranty to the new owner. The only warranty work done so far was to fix a power steering leak and to replace the AC control unit. I've put 7K miles on it since I purchased it, and the tires on it have 8K miles on them purchased on 1/29/2013 by the previous owner. In July 2013 I was parked at a coffee shop and someone backed into my trunk (not a big impact). Even though the damage was/appeared minor, I fought hard through the other driver's insurance company to have the trunk and all associated trim, and the bumper cover replaced with brand new OEM. The work was done at a high end body shop. They know how demanding I am, and only settle for perfection. The transmission is strong with no slipping.

Color: Avus Silver Pearl Effect
Interior: Ebony/Carbon Fiber
Mileage: 70,495
Vin#: WUAPV54B23N905603

I am not looking to profit from this sale. I just want to let her go to a good home, and at least break even.

Price: $23,000