PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: Pristine RS6 w/ only 32K miles for sale...

RS Shosh
August 12th, 2015, 21:43
Hi guys, sad to say I'm parting with my baby as I am itching to get a convertible here in Southern California. I've posted her on Autotrader, so grab my phone # and see the pics there but I figured I'd put it up here in case any of you are in the market. Listed high but I'm negotiable and here are the details of the ad I placed:
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?ownerId=70030577&searchRadius=0&listingId=406737297

This is a pristine, garage kept, extremely low mileage RS6 with more than 2 years and 40K miles of factory warranty remaining. It's the closest you'll get to pulling one of these amazing and highly sought after cars out of a time capsule. Purchased it with 19,500 miles on it from its previous owner who kept it in a climate controlled garage and had all planned service done thru 25K. (5,15,25K services all performed at the dealer) All recall work done at dealer. Audi Platinum Plus warranty through 8/17 or 72K miles ($50 transfer fee)Daytona grey with silver interior and wood trim. Leather is in excellent condition. Stock 18 in. wheels (light curb rash) Extremely tasteful and clean mods include: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers; Sound enhancing exhaust with black tips; RNS-E Navigation professionally installed; K40 Radar detector professionally hardwired; Parrot Bluetooth professionally installed; Original sticker of $85,960. It's served me well and I will miss this car terribly but it's time for a convertible. (trades for an equally well kept BMW E46 convertible considered) If you've been looking for an enthusiast maintained RS6, don't wait because this one will go to the first person who sees it! No lowballers please but reasonable offers considered.
Doug (310) 383-1029

DHall1
August 13th, 2015, 02:09
I like it!

Wait, I like all low mileage SoCal RS6s. Everytime I buy a good one....thats where it comes from.

lswing
August 13th, 2015, 11:54
Sounds like a gem. If the interior and exterior are PERFECT then ~$33k could be a selling point. The last 6 of your VIN? Later ones had an updated TC seal. Timing belt is due looks like, so that hits your price by ~$2k I would say. Thanks for posting and keeping good care of this example.

Bigglezworth
August 13th, 2015, 13:58
Later ones had an updated TC seal.Still no clue where this was confirmed as being factual. Remains a theory IMO.

Turbowned
August 13th, 2015, 16:16
Beautiful car; I personally wouldn't replace it for an E46 vert, though. Maybe a Porsche Boxster Spyder, or if you absolutely need four seats, an S5 cabriolet.

lswing
August 13th, 2015, 17:51
Still no clue where this was confirmed as being factual. Remains a theory IMO.

Yes, but it seem that about 75% or more of those late VIN cars do indeed last much longer with the tc/trans. Certainly not fact based off of limited reporting.

I thought someone posted here last year regarding Audi admitting they did make the TC seal upgrade, maybe just more hearsay.

I'm fully confident the trans/tc can blow at any mileage and vin though!:)

RS Shosh
August 13th, 2015, 18:22
DHall, make me a fair offer and she's yours. Cars love our warm weather. Who can blame them, right?

Lswing, the car is pretty damn near perfect. I barely let anyone sit in the back seat and I can count on one hand the amount of times my kids have even been in the car. If we need to go somewhere as a family, we just take my wifes car. I'd accept an offer below my asking price but with the upgraded exhaust system, Navi, Radar, Ipod, Bluetooth and PSS9 coilovers, and insanely low miles, I'm not too far off. I a have full records since new as well. Here is the full VIN WUAPV54B53N904428 and I have the Carfax for anyone who's seriously interested.

Turbowned, My new sales job will require a LOT of miles in a large Socal region and I just didn't want to put the miles on this Audi. I don't NEED to sell the car but I think it's just too special to kill with all those miles. I do need the 4 seats for those rare occasions I take the kids somewhere and I don't mind picking up an older BMW to beat up on. I think I found one that I like so I'm ready to move quickly if someone makes me a fair offer...

RS Shosh
August 13th, 2015, 18:31
Oh, and Lswing, LOVE the avatar buddy!!

DHall1
August 13th, 2015, 19:41
Its much higher than 75%

Yes, but it seem that about 75% or more of those late VIN cars do indeed last much longer with the tc/trans. Certainly not fact based off of limited reporting.

I thought someone posted here last year regarding Audi admitting they did make the TC seal upgrade, maybe just more hearsay.

I'm fully confident the trans/tc can blow at any mileage and vin though!:)

lswing
August 14th, 2015, 01:49
Its much higher than 75%

Well, if SOMEONE would send me the spreadsheet I could calculate the exact number...

DHall1
August 14th, 2015, 02:06
Hang on RS...I have the right guy calling you. This should be done within a day or two

DHall, make me a fair offer and she's yours. Cars love our warm weather. Who can blame them, right?

Lswing, the car is pretty damn near perfect. I barely let anyone sit in the back seat and I can count on one hand the amount of times my kids have even been in the car. If we need to go somewhere as a family, we just take my wifes car. I'd accept an offer below my asking price but with the upgraded exhaust system, Navi, Radar, Ipod, Bluetooth and PSS9 coilovers, and insanely low miles, I'm not too far off. I a have full records since new as well. Here is the full VIN WUAPV54B53N904428 and I have the Carfax for anyone who's seriously interested.

Turbowned, My new sales job will require a LOT of miles in a large Socal region and I just didn't want to put the miles on this Audi. I don't NEED to sell the car but I think it's just too special to kill with all those miles. I do need the 4 seats for those rare occasions I take the kids somewhere and I don't mind picking up an older BMW to beat up on. I think I found one that I like so I'm ready to move quickly if someone makes me a fair offer...