PDA

View Full Version : I hate to ask...but rs6 study guide?

kruat
August 5th, 2015, 04:08
I'm having some problems with my rs, have vagcom but no codes. Want to do some research.

I've searched online for the study guide, but most links are broken. Anyone have it that they can email me? I'd gladly offer my services as an ex Audi tech or beer...

Thanks in advance.

kruat
August 5th, 2015, 05:11
Anyone have a egr recirculation valve I can buy? I just broke a nipple off mine looking for bad vacuum lines, which the line from the n249 to the egr valve might of had a leak.

Bigglezworth
August 5th, 2015, 05:13
I'm having some problems with my rs, have vagcom but no codes. Want to do some research.

I've searched online for the study guide, but most links are broken. Anyone have it that they can email me? I'd gladly offer my services as an ex Audi tech or beer...

Thanks in advance.

Do you mean the "Training Manual"? 60pages? I have a .pdf copy. Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you.

kruat
August 5th, 2015, 05:15
Ya that's the one, PM sent. Thanks a bunch!

DHall1
August 5th, 2015, 06:57
I might have one on the spare engine. Give me a location or pic

I
Anyone have a egr recirculation valve I can buy? I just broke a nipple off mine looking for bad vacuum lines, which the line from the n249 to the egr valve might of had a leak.

kruat
August 5th, 2015, 16:04
It's not letting me link the pic from google, but it sits under the inspection cover, on the left side when your facing the motor. Part number is 077906283c.

I suspect my problem might be a bad n249, you wouldn't happen to have one of those to would you?

Fastguy
August 6th, 2015, 01:59

I have both sides and plumbing if you need them.