PDA

View Full Version : In need of a headunit.... the Alpine IVA NAV was taken too.....

Kgnast
July 22nd, 2015, 23:25
I wouldn't mind going to an RSN-E used for the time being. The car also needs the koni sport shox purchased and installed because the DRC shit itself. So this theft/wheel/stereo jacking came about at a truly shitty time financially. It certainly needs some tunes in it. I'm not even sure if the doors still have speakers, but I don't see why they would have gone through the trouble of re-installing the door cards if they removed them to pull the door speakers (all BOSE stuff was replaced).

Aronis
July 23rd, 2015, 01:57
I read both your posts. What a royal pain the A&&. Did your insurance company bone you or help out????

Kgnast
July 23rd, 2015, 21:01
Boned, stuff wasn't added to policy for additional coverage of the aftermarket goodies. So not really boned by the insurance company, but..... boned nonetheless.

I read both your posts. What a royal pain the A&&. Did your insurance company bone you or help out????

Aronis
July 24th, 2015, 00:07
well a new set of stock rims and tires will not be cheap for the insurance company either! I assume they have to replace that at least??

ttboost
July 24th, 2015, 00:42
^^^...might be an easy sell that aftermarket wheels are cheaper than OEM wheels...start shopping!!!

hahnmgh63
July 24th, 2015, 03:10
Thats' what I was thinking, I'm sure Audi would charge more for the heavy (30#) OEM 9 spokes than what you can get a new set of BBS Forged for. If like me you had the BBS in 8.5" wide this will give you the chance to upgrade to 9" wide.