PDA

View Full Version : Missing my rs6!!! Pics!!!

RM_RS6
July 19th, 2015, 02:49
Missing my RS6!!!

DHall1
July 19th, 2015, 05:09
You fixed it and sold it?

ttboost
July 19th, 2015, 12:19
Never saw another for sale thread. You obviously gave it away?

RSoverAll
July 19th, 2015, 17:49
What kind of drop is that? OE springs w/ Koni shocks? KW coilovers?

Looks perfect.

Turbowned
July 20th, 2015, 02:41
Ride height on point. I get mine back next week; so psyched!

RM_RS6
July 20th, 2015, 15:46
Hi guys,
So here is my story!!! I finally go and get the transmission completely rebuilt along with a Edge torque converter, car was down for a few weeks while the job was getting done. I finally get the call to pick up my car. The car was revived!!! The power was the strongest I ever felt and the transmission was shifting perfectly. Problem solved!!! Couldn't be any happier. Of course, with my luck the very next day a car takes the stop sign and smacks right into my front bumper which didn't feel like much until I step out the car and realize I had radiator fluid everywhere!!! Had the car towed and taken directly to my auto body/mechanic shop and the insurance adjuster came out to see the car only to tell me that he was going to declare the car a total loss!!!! I guess you can put another one in the books as deceased. Insurance paid me out $22k for the car but i bought it back for $3k. I had someone local interested in purchasing the car as is knowing it was totaled and he gave me $8k. I guess I didn't make out too bad. I'm now driving a BMW X6 50i V8 Twin Turbo!!!!

RM_RS6
July 20th, 2015, 15:47
What kind of drop is that? OE springs w/ Koni shocks? KW coilovers?

Looks perfect.

Thanks,
I had KW coilers on it!!! I loved the riding height

ttboost
July 20th, 2015, 19:04
Bummer about the collision, but instead of giving it away for $13-$14k, you got $27k for it!!! Love a happy ending (so to speak).

Turbowned
July 20th, 2015, 19:07
That is pure tragedy. At least you got a good chunk of change back for it.

ttboost
July 20th, 2015, 19:17
Tragedy?!!! I call getting $27k for $13k car, hitting the lottery. He was trying to sell it for $13,900.

Dmb408
July 20th, 2015, 20:38
Hi guys,
So here is my story!!! I finally go and get the transmission completely rebuilt along with a Edge torque converter, car was down for a few weeks while the job was getting done. I finally get the call to pick up my car. The car was revived!!! The power was the strongest I ever felt and the transmission was shifting perfectly. Problem solved!!! Couldn't be any happier. Of course, with my luck the very next day a car takes the stop sign and smacks right into my front bumper which didn't feel like much until I step out the car and realize I had radiator fluid everywhere!!! Had the car towed and taken directly to my auto body/mechanic shop and the insurance adjuster came out to see the car only to tell me that he was going to declare the car a total loss!!!! I guess you can put another one in the books as deceased. Insurance paid me out $22k for the car but i bought it back for $3k. I had someone local interested in purchasing the car as is knowing it was totaled and he gave me $8k. I guess I didn't make out too bad. I'm now driving a BMW X6 50i V8 Twin Turbo!!!!

My "total" experience recently was near identical except my buy back was less and I sold for less (could've sold for more for sure).

DHall1
July 21st, 2015, 01:12
Wow

wow that worked out from a budget perspective

can you post last 6 vin

Hi guys,