PDA

View Full Version : Contemplating selling C5 RS6

Greyyork
June 3rd, 2015, 21:19
The only reason I would sell is to get a new RS6, but regardless heres the down low:

2003 Audi RS6
AVUS Silver w/ Black interior

Sport exhaust OEM

Like-New Rotors/pads
engine and transmission taken apart by audi 4 months ago to replace all worn parts before going back to the US (can go into detail if interested).
95k Miles
Eurocharged Tune and Programmer come with
Custom RS6 Floor mats
ALL MAINTENANCE TAKEN CARE OF RECENTLY (spark plugs, oil, cabin filters, timing belt, water pump, ect ect)
PSS Tires only 2.8k miles on them.

OEM 18 RIMS or 18 OZ Ultralegga HLT Rims
OEM Rotors (kept them since they were still at 50% life)

Can Anyone suggest a price I should consider for this, or offer anything?

Oh and all maintenance from the birth of the beast until now is well documented. Clean title.

Turbowned
June 4th, 2015, 18:08
Are you selling it in the U.S. or Germany?

spoolinrs6
June 5th, 2015, 14:36
pictures?

Greyyork
June 5th, 2015, 21:42
US. Right now covered with a car cover under my car port, but I have pictures of it I took last week? I only drive it on the weekends now. BTW It's San Antonio/Austin area. I'd be willing to travel or accommodate someone if they wanted to scoop it up.

BuffaloRS6
June 6th, 2015, 14:23
I'm in the same boat. My car has 5k more miles, a few more mods, new transmission, no DRC (KW V3 coil overs) and all service history up to date. I've had it listed since March for $20k, a price I think is more than fair, and I've only had about 2 serious bites on it- both guys ended up buying RS6's more local to them. I've had about 3 others who were just tire kickers. Be prepared to wait it out or maybe you'll get lucky. Good luck with your sale.

Greyyork
June 9th, 2015, 20:56
I still haven't put it up officially, but yeah I'm worried about all the "I want to buy the car, but I need to test drive it for awhile first" people.

BuffaloRS6
June 9th, 2015, 21:11
Those people can pound salt. No one's test driving my car. I'll drive it silly with them in the passenger seat all day, but no one but me is getting behind the wheel. Not without a deposit or some other arrangement.

Greyyork
June 12th, 2015, 03:55
Agreed. I finally made the choice. I'm going to sell it and I will get one of those 2016 RS5's that are headed our way. If you haven't looked them up, then I'd do so..I thought this car was rare, but no...

snakebitte
June 13th, 2015, 03:53
Is there possibly a set of wheels available separately?

Turbowned
June 15th, 2015, 16:23
RS5 with a biturbo V8 would be fantastic; even better if equipped with a manual (though not likely). let's hope that happens!

Greyyork
June 16th, 2015, 19:37
Turboowned...stop hoping and believe!...believe in your bank account and buy my car haha. Yeah actually I just sold the tires, but I still have those OZ rims (spare set of tires). 18x9.5 Formula HLT OZ rims

snakebitte
June 17th, 2015, 04:51
Can you send specs and photos of the OZ wheels? What is the offset? How much do they weigh? What are you asking?

Greyyork
June 17th, 2015, 16:18
let me see what they are selling for and I'll give you a good discount. They're dirty, haven't had time to clean them off yet, but only scratch is on the inside of the rim from weights. They weigh 16 pounds? I'll double confirm that for you and offset is 35. They fit fine on the RS6, I've had them on mine for awhile.