PDA

View Full Version : Need RS6 parts- What do you have>? Help me out

N_Stamp
May 14th, 2015, 02:37
Well while I wait for my engine upgrade and meth to be installed pushing that 700+ hp to the wheels kind of power ::::) :revs::revs::revs:

I decided to buy a s6 avant- I want to give it that rs6 upgrade feel

looking for-

Carbon trim
Mirrors
side skirts
panels
RNS-e
center console
shifter

anything you can think of that would be a nice upgrade feel free to post! Thanks

lswing
May 14th, 2015, 03:16
Shokan is always a good but higher priced source. There is an active part out in the NE, forget the source.

You get custom exhaust manifolds made? What's the engine upgrade? Sounds like fun!

Other_Erik
May 14th, 2015, 14:59
Carbon trim
Mirrors
side skirts
panels
RNS-e
center console
shifter

anything you can think of that would be a nice upgrade feel free to post! Thanks

Carbon trim - any C5 A6/S6/RS6 carbon trim set will fit, pretty sure there's a set for sale here in the WTB/WTS forum
Mirrors - Aluminum or Carbon? Have seen a few carbon sell on Audizine, pop up infrequently.
Side Skirts - Shokan or eBay for partouts
Panels - Which panels? Door cards, door skins, rear quarters, or fenders? In any case, Shokan or eBay
Center Console - Lower assembly or upper? Either way, partout from Shokan/eBay
Shifter - Forgot, were you going manual or staying auto? If Auto, look for a partout. If going manual, they're pretty freely available from any matching 6MT C5 (including Allroad)
RNS-E - you'll want to contact Zawa, PM inbound with contact details.

Other stuff - got good wheels? How about sway bars? Suspension sorted already? Lots of possibilities. Cramming in replacement headlights? Intercooler upgrades (since you're going BCY, right?)

O_E

Turbowned
May 14th, 2015, 22:58
You could try contacting this fellow; he's doing a part-out:

http://providence.craigslist.org/pts/4983151847.html

nistah
May 15th, 2015, 02:45
I purchased a few parts from this part car 7 they are all very clean http://stores.ebay.com/B-and-R-Auto-Wrecking/_i.html?_nkw=GDK626&submit=Search&LH_TitleDesc=1
They may have more than just what's listed on ebay

ttboost
May 15th, 2015, 13:05
I think I still have my shifter..

ben916
May 15th, 2015, 19:13
I have:
RS6 OEM front/rear sways
PhatNoise for C5
C5 windshield plastic thing between windshield and wiperblades
ETKA
6" tire mounting bolt so if/when you change tires/rotors, alignment of tire bolts is easy.

Am very local to you...