PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an RS6 in the LA Area

Tim@StopTech
January 30th, 2004, 18:17
We are currently looking for an RS6 in the LA area to come in to and have measurements taken so that we may begin development of a new suite of products for the Audi RS6. Generally, depending on how complex the measurements are, we will need the car for one to two days. In exchange for your services, we generally find a way to make it worth your while. :)

If this sounds like something that may work for you, please contact me either by phone at 310-325-4799 extension 117, or by email at tim at stoptech dot com.

As a precursor to this happening, can somebody inform me of the stock rotor width? ie 380mm by 32mm or 380mm by 35mm...

:race:

(You guys have some sweet smilies on this board.)

Erik
January 30th, 2004, 18:54
Thanks and welcome!

I can probably help you with a few of your questions.

I'll be sending you a pm or e-mail about the rules on commercial posts during the weekend as well ;)

http://www.rs6.com/forum/announcement.php?s=&forumid=7

First, check the pdf file in this thread (members only!) on page 43.
Don't forget the rear discs at page 45 ;)
If you think past the german I think you'll be able to work things out.

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2978

:rs4addict :addict: :0:

CarbonFibre
February 1st, 2004, 04:26
Just making a post so I can track this thread.

gmbh6
February 1st, 2004, 10:00
Originally posted by CarbonFibre
Just making a post so I can track this thread.
you can also click below the last post "subscribe to this thread" :)

gmbh6
February 1st, 2004, 10:02
Originally posted by Tim@StopTech
...Generally, depending on how complex the measurements are, we will need the car for one to two days. In exchange for your services, we generally find a way to make it worth your while... :)

will you need to DRIVE the car??? :eye:

CarbonFibre
February 1st, 2004, 11:52
Originally posted by thcakid
you can also click below the last post "subscribe to this thread" :) Yeah I was looking for that but didn't see it (I looked near the top). Oh well.

Tim@StopTech
February 2nd, 2004, 17:36
Originally posted by thcakid
will you need to DRIVE the car??? :eye:

just a couple days of flogging around the local rally cross loop, don't worry the jumps aren't that big :D

anyhow, the car just will sit inside our warehouse and will not be driven. our engineers jack up the car, pop the wheels off, and measure everything so that they can model suspension, brake, and steering assemblies so that they can design a brake kit to fit the RS6.

Erik
March 21st, 2004, 20:31
Tim,

How's it going?

I have an RS6 Avant for you that's going to Nürburgring over Easter looking for a brake upgrade...