PDA

View Full Version : Decent price for a set of front and rear EBC Yellows?

Bigglezworth
May 2nd, 2015, 00:58
I know there might be places that are a bit less expensive, but I looked at a host of places on line and they either had just the fronts - or just the rears. Yes, that included a number of the 'regular' places mentioned by members on various posts. I came across this site which appears to have both front and rear sets and they were on sale. On top of that there as an additional 24% off with an online-coupon code "ebcyellow". Anyway, for what it's worth it worked out to to $205.00 for a set of front and rear - FREE shipping to lower 48.

http://performance.importrp.com/ebc-brakes/ebc-brake-pads-yellowstuff-4000-series/g-63410.aspx

DHall1
May 2nd, 2015, 01:55
Yep

Ordered a set as well. Thanks for the link

4everRS
May 2nd, 2015, 04:10
Dave, how many brake pad sets do you need on the shelf?

DHall1
May 2nd, 2015, 06:21
Enough to go with all the new rotors

4everRS
May 2nd, 2015, 13:25
Hahaha...

fbatwork
May 2nd, 2015, 14:23
Thanks for the link.

G2
May 2nd, 2015, 19:41
If that doesn't pan out or stock is depleted, have small pile of F/R Yellow sets coming in soon (and BlueStuff). The intention is to match pads with rotors. Could be extra pad sets available, however.

Got in a couple sets of OEM front rotors. Probably the best price ever. Might call dibs on a set for myself for the summer.

Just sold a rotor set to CEO fellah of Pepsi here in town. Sent a rear rotor/pad set to Canada recently. And another set going to Florida with pads next week.

It's that time of year. ( Nice thing about selling tires, is stuff can get packed into them to save costs).

DHall1
May 3rd, 2015, 04:48
Is that the Avus one? I have seen it two or three times when I have been back to eugene. North side of town over by costco

If that doesn't pan out or stock is depleted, have small pile of F/R Yellow sets coming in soon (and BlueStuff). The intention is to match pads with rotors. Could be extra pad sets available, however.

Got in a couple sets of OEM front rotors. Probably the best price ever. Might call dibs on a set for myself for the summer.

Just sold a rotor set to CEO fellah of Pepsi here in town. Sent a rear rotor/pad set to Canada recently. And another set going to Florida with pads next week.

It's that time of year. ( Nice thing about selling tires, is stuff can get packed into them to save costs).

G2
May 4th, 2015, 06:23
I haven't met the Pepsi owner or seen the car. Bought rotors from me off Ebay. He's from Salem, I think.

The Avus car is a DD for an older fellah that's from Seattle. Who had moved down here last summer to take a teaching position at the University of Oregon. Reminds me that I need to follow up with him again-- car needs some major TLC. Might spin wrenches on the Salem car also.

If you're in town, should stop by the shop for a visit.

lswing
May 4th, 2015, 12:01
There is an Avus silver roaming around town that's owned by a guy who's on the board of Oakshire Brewing. I've seen him a few times. Besides G2's nice ride I think that was about it.

G2
May 4th, 2015, 16:30
Sounds like 4 confirmed for Eugene. Nice.

Couple years ago there was a Mugello blue for sale by a UO student. Think he had the price high enough to keep from telling dad it was sold. Haven't seen it since, but I try to avoid the campus area.

If you happen to know the Oakshire guy and needed to point him somewhere.....

StevieG.
May 5th, 2015, 15:09
Thanks for the link, very timely!