PDA

View Full Version : RS6 being parted out in Rhode Island

Turbowned
April 21st, 2015, 02:54
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7153160-C5-RS6-Partout

Just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone needed parts. Engine, harness and ECU have been sold. Transmission and most everything else available. Tempted by the ivory/carbon interior but have bigger things to worry about right now :)

spoolinrs6
April 21st, 2015, 13:34
Does he have a front bumper? Doesnt look like it.

Dmb408
April 21st, 2015, 17:00
It looks like he would have had the front bumper. It looks like he started taking pictures after he already started removing things. It looks like rear end collision only. I am the same screen name as I am on here that just asked about the belly pan. So if you don't have a Vortex, I can ask for you if you want.

RKturbo
April 21st, 2015, 18:02
Man, I wish he had the missing CF pieces. I would be all over that!

RSoverAll
April 21st, 2015, 18:31
3k for the trans...??

lswing
April 21st, 2015, 19:57
3k for the trans...??

Yea, I thought most of the prices looked excessive...it's such gamble with all the labor, an unknown used trans is just good as a core/donor for a rebuild.

spoolinrs6
April 22nd, 2015, 13:16
It looks like he would have had the front bumper. It looks like he started taking pictures after he already started removing things. It looks like rear end collision only. I am the same screen name as I am on here that just asked about the belly pan. So if you don't have a Vortex, I can ask for you if you want. Yes can you ask for me please? That would be greatly appreciated.

Dmb408
April 23rd, 2015, 15:24
No front bumper skin.