PDA

View Full Version : Fs: '03 rs6 $10,500.00

Bigglezworth
April 8th, 2015, 07:51
Mugello Blue/Ivory
Serial #905034
236000 miles

Imported from US back in the early spring of 2010. Selling as I look to wean down my collection of cars. Includes all base options except for SE (Sound Enhancing) exhaust, warm weather package (rear window shades and solar powered fans for sunroof air circulation), and carbon fibre trim.

I've used this car as my winter ride for the past 5 years. It's been well maintained and had ALL of the known big ticket items replaced as part of regular maintenance along with many small items. List of all items replaced in the past 20K with many in the past 5K:

- DRC Suspension (Gen 2 dampers installed as part of recall by Audi of North America)
- Upper and lower control arms
- Front wheel bearings
- Front C/V axles
- Timing Belt, rollers, tensioners
- Water pump
- Thermostat
- Cam tensioners
- Cam seals
- Oil cooler pipe (Buffkin aluminum upgrade)
- Front and rear crank seals
- Valve cover gaskets (covers were painted with high temp paint that is still giving a bit of paint smell as it cures with engine heat).
- N75 valve
- Coolant return line seals
- Coolant sensor
- Passenger and drivers side turbos
- Air filters
- Cabin air filter
- Exhaust Gas Temperature sensors
- MAF sensors
- Upper O2 sensors
- SAI delete
- Aux Radiator delete
- PCV Valve

Will include the SAI parts and also the Aux Rad parts in the trunk as part of sale. Transmission and torque converter have been replaced by dealer prior to me purchasing. As a regular poster on this forum and owning three C5 RS6's, I feel I'm not out of place saying I know the platform very well. There is NOTHING I am not disclosing. I have the FULLY documented service history on this vehicle (A 1.5" thick file that has receipts for all repairs/maintenance and photos of various work. All adds up to more than ~$60K over the past decade). While the powerplant was out having both turbo’s replaced in early January of this year, I performed a dry compression test on all cylinders. http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/31861-NEVER-doubt-the-quality-of-the-Cosworth-hand-built-motors-in-the-RS6?highlight=compression Compression on all 8 cylinders is at spec OR better with cylinder pressures from 185-200psi (have photos confirming) and zero leakdown. This car has always ran the strongesT of all three I own and for good reason - compression doesn't lie. LOTS of life left in this engine. With the right tune (like the one I just removed), this car can (and has) run the 1/4 mile in under 12 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zirJXuQwmK8&index=1&list=UUz6KVH-wy6KaP-ILyTmsP0g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CutKivRqNAk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqE3-JzYCig

I bought this car as a second car for the winter weather I experience 50% of the time in Alberta, as it let me keep my quest for performance running year round while my summer ride was parked in the garage. Canadian's well know that the 2003 model wasn't available for sale in Canada and only becamer permissible for export from the US and import to Canada in spring 2009 when the Gov't lowered their safety standards by harmonizing the bumper standards with that of the European Union and the US. The 2004 RS6 sold for more than $120K CDN in 2004 and only 90 were made available then. Even being 11 years now, and even in today's muscle car wars, the C5 RS6 holds its own and then some. I ran an aftermarket tune on this car for the previous 5 years of ownership (10secS4 tune), but have removed that tune and put the ECU back to stock. This car is OEM spec in all aspects.

Car has had in excess of $8000.00 of repair/maintenance work performed on it over the past 3 months. Car will provide many more years of worry free driving and enjoyment for its next owner. Car has original paint and original glass. I'm the third owner and car is accident free. Known items are a missing center cap, a short to ground for the passenger side engine mount, a back-up position sensor, and a short to ground for the front headlight position sensor. Also with it being winter driven a lot, there are a lot of cosmetic items such as salt/sand pitting on the front clip/hood/fenders, pitting on the windshield, a couple of larger rock chips on the drivers side, and OEM 9 spoke wheels that have permanent brake dusting. There are NO other codes and a full VAG scan can be mailed/viewed by anyone serious in purchasing. Could use a new set of tires (255/40R18’s) and a new set of rotors/pads in the next year.

I also welcome a thorough third party inspection at the local Audi dealership if you want to have that performed. Please note that I know the service manager well and he knows all three of the cars I own even though he never gets an opportunity to work on them. Car can be re-imported back in to the US without any hassle as it was originally exported from there. There are no additional fees that the US Gov't can claim except for whatever your state has as a requirement for state tax on used vehicles.

IF YOU HAVE A LINE ON ANOTHER RS6 THAT IS SELLING FOR LESS THAN THIS - THAN BUY IT. AT 11 YEARS OLD, SELLING FOR MORE THAN 90% LESS THAN WHAT IT COST NEW IS REASONABLE AND NOT OUT OF LINE. PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS BY CONTACTING ME WITH LOW BALL OFFERS OR TRADES. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND IN THIS CASE YOU WILL GET A CAR THAT HAS HAD A HOST OF REGULAR MAINTENANCE PERFORMED AND IS IN DECENT CONDITION MECHANICALLY AND FAIR TO GOOD COSMETICALLY GIVEN IT'S MILEAGE. I DON'T NEED TO REPLACE IT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE (I HAVE THREE RS6'S IN THE STABLE CURRENTLY) AND DON'T NEED TO LIQUIDATE IT FOR THE FIRST PERSON TEMPTING ME WITH CASH. IF YOU WANT A GARAGE QUEEN, THIS IS NOT THE CAR FOR YOU. LOTS OF GARAGE QUEENS SELLING FOR DOUBLE THIS PRICE OR MORE. VEHICLE IS ADVERTISED LOCALLY AND WILL BE SOLD AT LOCAL AUCTION WORSE CASE PRIOR TO END OF MAY.

Bigglezworth
April 11th, 2015, 21:24
SOLD!! Please lock thread.
Thx

Jimmy312
April 26th, 2015, 05:20
somebody out there got a great deal. congrats to whoever you are.