PDA

View Full Version : THAt Day has come!!!

Voltguy
April 7th, 2015, 20:54
Hello All, the time has come for my little black beauty to move on to its new owner, my wife was in a MVA and totalled her car, sad part is that I must be selfless and sell the Audi for her to get an appropriate family SUV thing. We have available
2004 Audi RS6 Canadian car
All paperwork has been gathered since day one.
177000 KMs in miles approx. 105000 m.
Fresh Audi Rack and Pinion and ties rod ends
Fresh oil cooler and lines
Fresh plugs and coils
Newer Bilstein PSS suspension DRC is out
Newer Pads and Rotors all around.
Winter Tires on Original Audi Rims
MPSS on Summer Rims

Asking 15000 CND would be a great car as a back up unit. Pulls like a freight train, Carbon Fibre trim,alcantara cloth, no rips anywhere, never smoked in, and never raced since I have had it 4 years, I know sad, but the silly laws here in Ontario will cost you a fortune if 50 over the limit.

Pics can be sent to interested parties. Send requests to

lheramchuk@rogers.com

Can be seen on Autotrader.ca also.

Thanks to all for the support given on this forum and knowledge learned.

TMAC
April 8th, 2015, 04:08
Good luck with your sale

tightgroup
April 9th, 2015, 21:27
How did the issue with the engine sort itself out ?? What was replaced ??

Voltguy
April 9th, 2015, 23:38
The engine head was repaired and all is good. Havent had any issues since. Need access to a 20 mile straight so I can let it loose, silly Ontario laws make it edgy with the 50KM over impound laws. Sucks

tightgroup
April 10th, 2015, 01:12
Did they change the parts ? From the pics I saw there was damage done.. Glad to see all is good again. Did you ever try a track , I believe that there are a few tracks which can be rented

Bigglezworth
April 11th, 2015, 01:21
Are you selling just the interior on Autotrader.ca?? Not a single photo of the outside of the car - just interior shots including a back seat full of 'stuff'... lol