PDA

View Full Version : New forum member but probably selling the RS6

mesament
April 5th, 2015, 20:31
Hi everyone,
I have been the proud owner of a 2003 RS6 for quite a few years. It is dark blue with the grey/platinum interior. It currently has 91,000 miles. I have enjoyed driving everyday I have owned it but may have come to the time to sell it. I am in the process of having it detailed from the Kansas City winter. It is in very very nice shape outside and in. It has a Fidelity platinum warranty that has about 15 months and 15,000 miles left. It has had all scheduled maintenance including the second timing belt change all at audi dealerships. No aftermarket modifications except for the RNS-E swap and bluetooth module. New transmission, DRC, starter. New fuel tank.

I will post it officially when the detailing is all done, but was thinking of asking about 19,000 for it. Does that sound in the ball park? Or outrageous?

Thanks for your future feedback. This forum has been a great place to learn about my baby!!

Steve

DHall1
April 5th, 2015, 22:14
Pics and last 6 of vin

Right on the money

mesament
April 6th, 2015, 00:49
Thanks. Will post as soon as it gets detailed. It has winter dirt all over it.

Pics and last 6 of vin

Right on the money

Turbowned
April 8th, 2015, 05:23
Reason for sale?

mesament
April 8th, 2015, 14:41
It's just time. It still runs great, has the warranty and this may be the best time to sell. After so many years just hankering for a change.

Steve