PDA

View Full Version : Great BMW Salesman....even though he sold me an Audi

bobbyrs6
February 20th, 2015, 22:19
This is a letter that I received today from the Salesman that sold me my RS6. I always receive a phone
call from him on the Anniversary date of me buying my car, but this year not only did he call, he sent this letter
as well. Again, I bought my RS6 at a BMW dealership. A local physician had traded it in for a new M5. My Salesman
really didn't have any obligation to me and I really didn't expect him too since I didn't buy a BMW but he's a car guy
and that matters regardless of what car it is. Anyways, "Hats off" to this guy and if I ever buy a BMW, I know
where I'm going to buy it and who will sell it to me..............
130,000 miles and counting!

nene
February 21st, 2015, 04:41
That is impressive if I may say so myself! I would continue to give them my business.

bobbyrs6
February 21st, 2015, 11:48
That is impressive if I may say so myself! I would continue to give them my business.

Yeah, I thought so too Nene. We always hear about the "bad experiences" with car salesmans and dealerships. I'm glad I could
post a "good one" for a change.

TMAC
February 21st, 2015, 19:36
Good stuff!

4everRS
February 21st, 2015, 21:16
Providing this kind of service is what you need to do to set yourself apart from others.

Aside from doing an annual review and a couple phone calls a year, I always send my clients a birthday card, along with other stuff. Like if I know they're vacationing to somewhere, I ask where they will stay and send a bottle of wine to their room when they are there. If I know they're a veteran, I send a card. Anniversary, send a card, phone call, ect...

Most things now days are commoditized. You have to set yourself apart.

(I'm a financial advisor)

Turbowned
February 21st, 2015, 21:52
^^ That's a nice touch, the bottle of wine ^^

bobbyrs6
February 22nd, 2015, 07:41
Providing this kind of service is what you need to do to set yourself apart from others.

Aside from doing an annual review and a couple phone calls a year, I always send my clients a birthday card, along with other stuff. Like if I know they're vacationing to somewhere, I ask where they will stay and send a bottle of wine to their room when they are there. If I know they're a veteran, I send a card. Anniversary, send a card, phone call, ect...

Most things now days are commoditized. You have to set yourself apart.

(I'm a financial advisor)

No truer words have been spoken.......

vas160s
February 22nd, 2015, 14:55
Nice. Being from stl I know exactly where this place is. Good to know they have top notch service.