PDA

View Full Version : Spotted another RS6! Actually Two Rs6s today!

Klint
January 27th, 2004, 22:53
Hi all!

Been busy today but managed to spot two different RS6s! Both are Avants and it's unlikely it's anyone on the board, but just by chance they may pop by....

Here's some details of each one:

The first sighting was around lunch time today aprrox. 1pm, on the Douglas head road, just outside the Douglas head apartments, next time your up there, drop by for a cupper tea and scons ;) This was a Dolphin Grey Avant, with the reg 60 ?MN (the question mark is to protect ID) parked up. Stunning!

The other was parked outside the Majestic apartments along Douglas Promenade, this was Silver, had tinted windows, the 5 spoke RS6 rims, and had the reg. MN 10?0 (again a question mark to protect ID), this was parked up, but what really caught my attention about this particular RS6 was the cream coloured interior! Absolutely Stunning colour combination! Must of definitely been a special order from quattro individual.

I'm sure if I had a quick fix to inviting the owners to the board by some kind of rs6.com flyer I would! Unfortunately I had no means of contacting the owners, to inform them about the messageboard and I needed to be going places when the sightings occured. :mad:

These two sightings add to my personal tally of RS6s registered on the Island. If my memory is correct, these two add up the total of either 4 or 5 Rs6s. I can see a mini RS6 meet coming together sometime soon (wishful thinking)

Anyway, if any of the owners of these RS6s pop by, please sign up, it's a great community.

chewy496
January 28th, 2004, 00:51
Yeah I saw my first local RS6 today (errmm... yesterday by now, kinda late!)

It was a daytona gray saloon with RED:bigeyes: interior which looked awful :( . I hope this isn't anybody on heres car :blush:

Well some nice lady was driving it and I really wanted to give her the :0: but she looked kinda upset so I just gawped at it.

Red is not a nice colour though, was nasty!

jgun81
January 28th, 2004, 02:14
Is Red interior even available?

gmbh6
January 28th, 2004, 03:52
I've still only seen one other RS6 (on the road) since getting mine last summer. :incar:

bilbozilla
January 28th, 2004, 04:10
The day prior to picking mine up and 1 saw one 2 days after I picked mine up - and I was in my wife's Volvo XC70 driving it to a service department. Believe you me, the Volvo takes the word 'sleeper' to an entirely new level :)

Erik
January 28th, 2004, 09:14
Originally posted by jgun81
Is Red interior even available?

With Audi Exclusive you can get whatever you want.

However they never told the americans... :eye:

sturs6
January 28th, 2004, 13:09
That sneaky AOA I would like to have ordered a custom color outisde and pink interior... :hihi: :hihi:

steve
January 28th, 2004, 16:22
I've been next to an RS6 about 15 minutes ago at our dealer.
Black, Sport Pack, darkwood interior, very dirty as you can see:D

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=2572885&outx=760&oq=0

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=2572886&outx=760&oq=0

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=2572887&outx=760&oq=0

Has to be 8'th RS6 I've seen but still a mighty cool moment:)

Greets,

Steve

Radu
January 28th, 2004, 17:09
Those RS6's are hard to find... just recently I saw one while driving around in a parking lot and quickly parked, went like 20yards back and it was goooone, this was an open air parking lot, looked every direction - nothing. They're fast, too!!

sturs6
January 28th, 2004, 17:34
What is the sport package?