PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 Audi RS6

BuffaloRS6
January 13th, 2015, 03:49
Time to sell my beast. Sad to see her go, but it's time for a new project. Hoping she goes to a fellow enthusiast. I bought this RS6 locally in the fall of 2011 from the second owner. The previous owner had a new transmission and torque converter installed at the local Audi dealership under warranty at 67,000 miles. Other than that the car was bone stock. Under my ownership, all maintenance and modifications were done by Jason and his guys at Black Forest Motorsport in Buffalo, NY. I have a 3 inch thick folder of maintenance records dating back to the original owner.

Details/Modifications
- 100,282 miles (not daily driven
- Daytona Gray/Black interior
- Recaro seats
- Carbon fiber interior trim
- Paddle shifters
- GIAC tune (nice power w/ zero issues)
- Milltek non-res exhaust w/ Black tips (sounds incredible)
- Stėrn adjustable control arms
- Hotchkis F+R sway bars
- 19x9 VMR 701 wheels
- Continental DWS tires (there is tread left, but will need to be replaced by summer.)
- KW V3 coilovers
- slight window tint

Price is $21,000 OBO. I am motivated to sell so let's talk.

Full disclosure:
The car was involved in 2 minor incidents. One in 2013 and one in 2014. Both were minor and only required cosmetic repair.
- 2013: I hit an small animal on my way home from a friend's house. Front bumper cover was cracked and was replaced with OEM by one of the most reputable paint/body shops in the city (Licata's).
- 2014: I was eating dinner out one night and while parked on the street, someone backed into my car and took off (fuck you whoever you are). Came out to find the front driver's side fender dented. Again everything was replaced with OEM by the same shop. I have all paperwork for both incidents.

I am taking more pictures on Wednesday and will upload them then.

I would be happy to talk about the car extensively with anyone. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

cerroneandrew at g mail dot com
(7 one 6) Six 2 2 - four 7 3 0

DHall1
January 14th, 2015, 05:20
Fine looking car!

What size tire did you choose for the vmr wheels? Just noticed sig...are those really 255s? Look wider

This should not last long.....Papadoc look at this car!

BuffaloRS6
January 14th, 2015, 13:07
Haha good eye! Actually the tires in these two pictures are from when I had 275 Michelin PSS on there. :)

BuffaloRS6
January 22nd, 2015, 03:11
NEW PICS

http://s65.photobucket.com/user/ACerr22/library/Audi%20RS6?sort=2&page=1

BuffaloRS6
January 22nd, 2015, 16:19
Apologies guys, the seats do not say Recaro. They say RS6 on them. I could've sworn I saw "Recaro" stamped somewhere on them. Sorry for the mix up! Either way, the seats are still comfortable and look great!

lswing
February 7th, 2015, 23:18
Very nice, maybe timing belt time is all? Guessing it was done at 67k when in the shop, would have saved $1k in labor. Hope you get another great car.

BuffaloRS6
February 7th, 2015, 23:21
Not sure what you're referring to. All timing belt services are up to date. Next one isn't until 115k miles I believe. *PRICE DROP* $19,500.

lswing
February 7th, 2015, 23:35
The photos could be much better. Looks a little sketchy in a wet warehouse. Nice all weather mats. Also list you've got $1k warm weather package. I'd pull the wide dirty engine bay shot. Other shot shows peeling silver intake, odd that some do that. If you detailed it and got some good photos in a clean location it would look much more reputable. Just my opinion on what I'd like to see before wiring $20k. Could easily be worth mid to low 20's, but right buyer of course.

BuffaloRS6
February 8th, 2015, 00:10
Agreed the photos could be better. I'm no professional, but they were taken with a really nice camera. Granted the lighting in my office's garage/shop isn't the best for car pictures, but it is a clean area. The floor is wet because I had just washed the car. I'm not trying to hide anything about the car, hence showing the peeling intake etc. Thank you though, I appreciate your input. Once the snow melts a little maybe I'll get her out for some professional pics, etc.

BuffaloRS6
February 12th, 2015, 18:01
BUMP because I don't understand how this car is still for sale.