PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on the forum own or know this car?

papadoc
January 12th, 2015, 05:48
Yes, still considering getting back into the fold, and saw this car is fairly close to me.

http://www.carsforsale.com/used-cars-for-sale/2003-audi-rs6-martinez-ca-226539977

VIN is WUAPV54B53N904848 and though an early number, the transmission and TC have been replaced. Anyone here?

I'd need a lot of sweet talking with the wife to get back into an RS6, but you all know why I'd consider it...:addict:

s8prtotype
January 12th, 2015, 06:05
Have you browsed the cars for sale by members here? in that ball park you can get a lot more for the money....

papadoc
January 12th, 2015, 06:24
I have looked at essentially all of the cars listed here, but most won't meet California emissions standards. Damn left wing eco-libs. I've even researched registering in Oregon or Illinois, but too sketchy to try that. Yes, there are several rides here that would be considered if I could get them through the DMV here. Keep your cats on if you want to sell your car in the Golden State.

mik15
January 12th, 2015, 07:17
the one you found seems to be in a very good condition if all written in the description is true, doesn't matter if it is an early vin, all issues have been addressed and it is a good buy, it looks great and has definitely seen some good amount of TLC during its life. Good luck and hope to see you back in the fold with a new beast :) .

Dmb408
January 12th, 2015, 13:55
Papadoc, funny, we both total our cars really close to the same time, and we both might be getting back to one into the same time (I am real close). I also had to really work on the wife, once bitten twice shy.

Turbowned
January 12th, 2015, 15:33
It's got all the right options but ewww look at all that greasy Armorall-type product all over the interior :w: