PDA

View Full Version : BEAST for Sale !! APR Tuned - 73K miles

2TURBOV8
January 3rd, 2015, 21:46
I have decided to try to sell my RS6 before leaving California. Moving to Rhode Island in a few months. Car stock is worth 25,946 according to KBB.com and CARFAX maintenance history. This car easily has another 15K in mods. Asking $25K. I have included the link to my craigslist ad that I am running in Fresno, LA, and Las Vegas. Lots of pictures !! I am in Lemoore, CA. Ad has my car show display with full list of mods. It also now has EBC yellow stuff pads and just replaced water pump and timing chain. Only major maintenance at 80K miles is already done! Call or text me if you have any more questions. ERIC

http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/4829976170.html

Turbowned
January 3rd, 2015, 22:24
GLWS, I remember seeing your car on Cardomain.com years ago. If you do make it up to RI with her, you should come up to some of the car shows in MA; I'd love to see it!

EINHORN
January 3rd, 2015, 22:38
I shoulda waited maybe. Bought mine in August. Welcome to the ocean state.

s8prtotype
January 3rd, 2015, 23:10
Whats your headlights look like?

BTW If you wanna sell any mods I have all the stock parts to send you haha.

bakes
January 4th, 2015, 03:27
Whats your headlights look like?

BTW If you wanna sell any mods I have all the stock parts to send you haha.

There are some pics of the headlights on his craigslist ad. Check that.

DHall1
January 4th, 2015, 04:28
Guess which forum member used to own this car?

2TURBOV8
January 4th, 2015, 06:07
Yep, lots of pictures on the ad in the link! This car is in way better condition now from when I bought it. I'm the 3rd owner. Yes, Fonzi was the previous owner. Well, brief stop at Mercedes of Fort Lauderdale. Replaced front rotors, and calipers when I bought it. Pads where gone. Grinding metal putting grooves in the rotors. Also replaced lots of missing pieces of trim and road reflector in truck. I put O2 sensor spacers from 042 designs in the exhaust so it doesn't pop the P0441 code constantly for catalytic converter O2 mismatch. Changed the tail lights, modified the head lights, installed Wagner hoses everywhere, completed serviced and refurbished transmission, and so on. The spacers keep the O2 sensors out of the exhaust steam at little more. I have only put about 6K miles on the car since I bought it in 2010. Not my daily driver obviously. Very well taken care off !!

DHall1
January 4th, 2015, 06:14
http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/18411-Custom-hood-w-vents-finished-Pics-amp-write-up?highlight=

Dang it. I wanted everyone to guess. Lol

Clearly a blast from the past.

Contact Fonzie...he may be interested

Erik
January 4th, 2015, 14:05
Thread moved.

Please post in the correct section or it might be removed.