PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new home.

BuffaloRS6
December 19th, 2014, 00:24
Well it's about that time. I'm sad to be saying goodbye to my Beast, but I'm on to my next automotive project hopefully. My RS6 will be officially for sale in the next week or so. Wanted to get the word out on here so hopefully she'll find a great home with a fellow enthusiast either from here or word of mouth. This has been by far the best car I've ever owned and I know she'll make some lucky new owner very happy.

Details are as follows:
- 2003 Daytona Gray RS6 w/ black leather interior
- Just over 101k miles
- Carbon fiber trim
- GIAC tune
- Milltek non-res exhaust w/ black tips
- Stėrn front adjustable control arms
- KW V3 coilovers
- Hotchkis F+R sways
- 19" VMR 701's w/ Conti DWS 255/35-19. (tires will need replacing sooner than later)
- New transmission installed @ Audi dealership @ roughly 65k miles (previous owner had it installed due to a blown tranny)
- All maintenance records available (I have a large folder of all work performed on the car)
- All work/mods done on the car while I've owned it has been done @ Black Forest Motorsport. A very reputable shop here in Buffalo, NY.

So what's the going rate for a car like mine these days? I've seen them listed anywhere from $16k all the way up to $32k for a really low miles example. I would consider it to be in excellent to very good condition. Probably will be listed around $22k and will listen to any serious offers. Like I said, I hope to take some really good pictures this weekend and have it listed for sale next week. I'd love to hear some feedback.

It would make a great Christmas present!!!

Ruergard
December 19th, 2014, 07:28
Thread moved the For Sale section, good luck with the sale! :)

Turbowned
December 21st, 2014, 17:55
Nice car; GLWS

BuffaloRS6
December 23rd, 2014, 07:29
Thanks guys. The actual ad will be up by the weekend.