PDA

View Full Version : FS: RS6 - 121,200 Miles - dealer maintained - located in NH, USA

newmarketnow
November 25th, 2014, 17:45
It's been a while since posting here but, it's time to let the car go and craigs list is not doing it via the below:
Excellent condition 2003 Audi RS6 with 121,100 miles. Charcoal Black on Black. Dealer serviced with all records. APR ecu boosting twin turbo V8 to 515 HP (OEM is 450 HP), Two (2) sets of wheels/tires = Continental Extreme Contacts on 19" sport wheels and Bridgestone Blizzaks on 18" oem wheels, 3M Clear Bra, Audi enhanced exhaust, new radiator, timing belt, alternator, windshield, valve cover gasket, CV joints and all repairs as deemed necessary by Audi dealership. Only negatives are rear spoiler has recent paint chips from bike rack and rear passenger window module needs to be replaced. Interior in near flawless condition and a non-smoking vehicle. Always garage but now selling 4th vehicle for a 3 car garage. RS6 badges removed for discretion but are available. Priced for quick sale via best reasonable offer at or over $16,500.
Selling for garage space and I am happy to answer any and all questions whatsoever. Car located in SE New Hampshire.

UrS6
December 14th, 2014, 01:58
Contact me if you still have it.

newmarketnow
December 14th, 2014, 15:03
PM sent. Car is still for sale = little response so far :confused:

TMAC
December 23rd, 2014, 14:34
Please PM me if the car is still available. Thank you

newmarketnow
December 23rd, 2014, 15:21
PM Sent. Car is still for sale. I thought $16,500 or + would be a quick sale. I know it's a heck of a lot of car for that money. Ebay here I come ?

TMAC
December 23rd, 2014, 15:31
Thanks for sending the message

Jimmy
December 24th, 2014, 22:01
PM Sent. Car is still for sale. I thought $16,500 or + would be a quick sale. I know it's a heck of a lot of car for that money. Ebay here I come ?

Good price considering all it has IMO...don't give it away !!

TMAC
December 24th, 2014, 23:38
I am still interested, thanks for PMing me with info. I will call you the day after Christmas. Discuss further. Thanks

newmarketnow
May 9th, 2015, 01:40
Okay, the car was not sold and had just a couple of bites here and I did not do the Ebay thing.

Driven a bit over the harsh winter and just had new brakes put in for + $2k.

Bottom line is that the car is still available and I'm now getting around to voice it.

It's a lot of car for what I was asking and with the new brakes, it should warrant more. Does someone know someone looking for a well maintained RS6 for the price of a low level Hyundai?

papadoc
May 13th, 2015, 04:22
Having picked up my second RS6 a while ago, let me suggest you add a few items to your post.
1. Timing belt service was when? How long to the next one?
2. VIN and whether there was transmission or TC replacement. Boosted with APR chip and original trans, might soon be facing a big ticket item
3. DRC; replaced?
Folks who know the RS6 add in cost of these items when considering a purchase. Your car looks well cared for, but these items are what everyone checks.

That said, good luck with the sale. You might consider just keeping rather than collecting the $$ of a low level Hyundai :rs6kiss:

Dmb408
May 13th, 2015, 21:42
Papadoc is right, when I shopped for number two, I factored in if item 2 had been done and I also factored in number 3 with a special focus on it and upper control arms during my PPI. Although I like DRC so it doesnt detract for me as long as it is charged up and bushings are good on the suspension bits.

newmarketnow
May 19th, 2015, 18:48
Having picked up my second RS6 a while ago, let me suggest you add a few items to your post.
1. Timing belt service was when? How long to the next one?
2. VIN and whether there was transmission or TC replacement. Boosted with APR chip and original trans, might soon be facing a big ticket item
3. DRC; replaced?
Folks who know the RS6 add in cost of these items when considering a purchase. Your car looks well cared for, but these items are what everyone checks.

That said, good luck with the sale. You might consider just keeping rather than collecting the $$ of a low level Hyundai :rs6kiss:

Papadoc:

Points well taken.
1. The timing belt was done at 90k and so, it is apparently due.
2. WUAPV54B53N905496. Transmission is original and is in good order. Whenever I got on the gas, I would put in sport mode or use the shift lever to put it in the right gear before throwing all that torque onto a downshift. Read here some 10 years ago about the need to take care of the tranny.
3. Original DRC.

Thanks again for the feedback. The car is rarely driven these days and I would like to sell it to someone who can get some use out of it and yes, before I need to make any more repairs.

Bests.