PDA

View Full Version : FS: RS6 Daytona Grey/black leather - 92k mi - $17,900 OBO - Michigan

jjack
November 7th, 2014, 04:23
Revo Stage I, MTM TCU, Hotchkis rear swaybar, set of snow tires on rims

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=48642&endYear=2015&modelCode1=RS6&showcaseOwnerId=0&startYear=1981&makeCode1=AUDI&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&searchRadius=0&mmt=%5BAUDI%5BRS6%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=385824479&Log=0

Dmb408
November 7th, 2014, 14:31
Nice car, just looked at the ad...

Dmb408
November 7th, 2014, 16:55
PM me. I'll be in the thumb next weekend, maybe you could swing over a little bit for me to look at the car on the 16th?

ben916
November 7th, 2014, 18:18
Those look like MTM rims or the Bimoto rims: not stock.

Looks good and clean!

Care to share about maint records and timing belt?

TighT
November 7th, 2014, 20:32

Looks good and clean!

They look like Hartmann RS4 DTM wheels.

jjack
November 7th, 2014, 23:26

Looks good and clean!

They look like Hartmann RS4 DTM wheels.

PM me. I'll be in the thumb next weekend, maybe you could swing over a little bit for me to look at the car on the 16th?

Yes, the wheels are 18” Hartmann HRS4 DTM, in good condition. (The included snows are on a combination of the OEM rims and Hartmann OEM replicas.)

I had the Audi Fidelity Platinum warranty (which expires shortly). I had service done at an RS6 certified Audi dealer, except oil changes which I had done at a very competent local independent shop.

It had a lot of service between recalls and warranty items (including having the gas tank replaced, a new torque convertor, and of course the DRC, which has been fine since the recall service).

I had no accidents, but had the front bumper cover replaced after catching it on a curb in a parking lot and cracking it.

I’m having a local independent dealer sell the car on consignment, and I left the maintenance records with him. For that reason, I cannot tell you the exact mileage when the timing belt was last changed. (I think it was in the 50s when the motor needed to be pulled for a warranty issue, but I cannot say for certain.) It is due for a timing belt replacement.

Since the dealer has it, I cannot really bring it anyplace for a test drive. It’s a bit west of Midland on M-20 at Bob’s Auto Detailing. (Contact info is in the AutoTrader ad.)

jjack
November 11th, 2014, 19:42
Asking price dropped to $16,500.

Dmb408
December 2nd, 2014, 16:15
I called your dealer guy over the weekend I mentioned. I need to call him back. I'll try today.

jjack
December 7th, 2014, 20:43
It is definitely a buyer's market.

Turbowned
December 9th, 2014, 00:27
DAMN YOU, ASK FOR MORE MONEY! We need ours to hold their value better! LOL

na1mt
December 9th, 2014, 03:42
Almost depressing