PDA

View Full Version : WTB- Miscellaneous bits

RSoverAll
November 4th, 2014, 19:21
Looking for climate control panel ***near mint*** Part number- 4B0820043AR5PR, is for the entire control assy.
I know that's a long shot but thought I'd start looking anyways.

Green and brown connectors for the Sirius radio sat antennas. Mine are M.I.A somehow- maybe someone has a set they can get rid of or know where I can pick them up...
See attached pic15668These are the connectors I'm looking for, the brown and green. Don't need the satellite radio itself, just the loose connectors.

SteveKen
November 4th, 2014, 19:25
Looking for climate control panel ***near mint*** Part number- 4B0820043AR5PR, is for the entire control assy.
I know that's a long shot but thought I'd start looking anyways.

Green and brown connectors for the Sirius radio sat antennas. Mine are M.I.A somehow- maybe someone has a set they can get rid of or know where I can pick them up...
See attached pic15668These are the connectors I'm looking for, the brown and green. Don't need the satellite radio itself, just the loose connectors.

I might have the entire harness, so I can check on the connectors and let you know.

I'd love to get a new CC unit too, btw.

RSoverAll
November 4th, 2014, 20:01
Cool let me know once you get a chance.

nistah
November 7th, 2014, 00:26
X2 it's strange I've never been able to locate my Sirius wiring harness & have not yet been able to hook up my satellite module :( if you figure this out please let me know how it works I want to get my sirius installed!

RSoverAll
November 7th, 2014, 01:42
It really is a simple addition to the car. Think my Sirius tuner may be faulty though. After the install the radio displays "Antenna" when I press the SAT button.. I though I would at least hear the preview channels

RSoverAll
December 30th, 2014, 08:13
Bump. still looking ...