PDA

View Full Version : considering sell Imola yellow 904865

Styhl
October 29th, 2014, 23:23
http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/26794-904865/page1

Here is a link to my thread since I've been here. I am taking her to Bob Moore Audi this weekend and having the gas tank fully replaced as warrantied somehow. I Have changed the oil when I took possession in az, and once 5k after that. Switched to Schaffer oil that exceeds mfg standards, I have purchased but not yet mounted ebc yellow pads for all 4 corners I will get that done to make the vehicle solid for anyone driving no noticed rotor wear. My thread link above lists the mods this car had prior to purchase. I have replaced an alternator with a lifetime one from autozone, I retained my oem core for potential rebuild. I have had one minor chip to windshield which was repaired by safelite. My new job has an extended commute and feeding this machine is too difficult now. I have an unresolved CEL that I know has to do with downstream turbo but was never able to vag com it for more details. It will clear but once the car is warm and creates boost it comes back on. The interior is 98% perfect normal wear on controls black leather carbon fiber no nav solar panel works great. I never was able to track or drag it to give anyone any kind of ET. Inquiries feel free to pm or email me at ryan@anwcpa.com if my box fills. I'm located in Amarillo Texas. I have assetrained my official paint code from AoA I have standard pitting of the nose and windshield trim you would expect. The front grill should eventually be replaced but no visual issue, please ask any questions about the car openly as they might be some one else's question as well, 118k miles

Thanks,
Ryan

Styhl
October 30th, 2014, 07:03
Sorry correction my cel is in regards to a downstream o2 sensor, not a turbo...

Avus-RS6
October 30th, 2014, 16:55
I'm interested. What are you asking?

Styhl
October 30th, 2014, 17:18
I'm interested. What are you asking?

I think 17.5k is about as low as i can be. I have a note through a local bank which has the title. Should be an easy transfer. You asked me about a PPI in email, I'm taking it to audi for gas tank service sat would you like to have them do that while I'm there. Amarillo has VW dealer but no audi.

Avus-RS6
October 30th, 2014, 22:51
Something to chew on, thank you.

Styhl
November 2nd, 2014, 02:06
Its gone, sorry to see it go but I traded at Bob Moore Cadillac. Thank you for everyone who showed interest, everyone who gave me advice for my short time in one of these, y'all have been the nicest group of people I have ever run across,

FYI I got a mini cooper S.

God bless,

Ryan

A4V8swap
November 2nd, 2014, 19:09
Damn. Can't believe no one picked this up.

TighT
November 7th, 2014, 12:47
Damn. Can't believe no one picked this up.

$16K at Bob Moore Cadillac…FYI

EINHORN
November 9th, 2014, 03:53
so you made it here, (mobsTTa)

NSU RS6
November 9th, 2014, 19:48
Its gone, sorry to see it go but I traded at Bob Moore Cadillac. Thank you for everyone who showed interest, everyone who gave me advice for my short time in one of these, y'all have been the nicest group of people I have ever run across,

FYI I got a mini cooper S.

God bless,

Ryan

Wow. That is about as polar opposite ends of the spectrum that can be had.

Is the Cooper S yellow?

TighT
November 10th, 2014, 01:25
so you made it here, (mobsTTa)

Yessir. =)

Dmb408
November 10th, 2014, 17:37
WHAT THE!!! It shows that bob moore sold it already, what sneaky on here snagged it up?

Turbowned
November 11th, 2014, 01:10
Crazy, $16k for an Imola RS6... I've only seen one before...

DHall1
November 11th, 2014, 02:28
Would be a rare one to restore for sure.

rockcandy
November 18th, 2014, 12:10
That would be me who snagged this thing up. Glad to join the rs6 club! I've got a few other audis so it's not like I'm new to audi, but it is my first rs6.

Erik
November 18th, 2014, 13:22
Congratulations and welcome!

Turbowned
November 19th, 2014, 00:52
Congratulations!

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

repda503
December 4th, 2014, 23:15
That would be me who snagged this thing up. Glad to join the rs6 club! I've got a few other audis so it's not like I'm new to audi, but it is my first rs6.

Great first post! Congrats and welcome.