PDA

View Full Version : "Special Sauce" FS - 25k

Spcl Sauce
October 29th, 2014, 15:01
Hate to let her go but unfortunately I have to for work reasons. I'm replacing her with a '14 A8L 4.0 (That will be tuned at EPL, of course!).

I'm only asking what I paid for her a year ago, which, considering all she has had done is a fantastic deal.

She will only be sold to an RS6.com member!

If you don't know about her then do an RS6.com search for "sauce".

I have the title.

Ben

ttboost
October 29th, 2014, 17:52
You really should post info and pics...or at least a link to FS ad. You can't assume every knows this car...Bummer you gotta dump it...wish I could grab it...

Spcl Sauce
October 29th, 2014, 18:18
Other than an aquamist kit, a re-tune, and about 15k of additional mileage, not much has changed from this post a couple of years ago:

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/25208-FS-Special-Sauce?highlight=sauce

nene
October 30th, 2014, 04:14
Sorry to hear you have to let her go. Good luck with sale and hope she stays close to home.

Spcl Sauce
October 30th, 2014, 11:51
Thanks, NENE. As long as she goes to an RS6.com member then I will be happy. The good news is that it's not a financial sale, its a practical sale - owning three cars in Boston is a logistical nightmare (most Bostonians don't own ANY cars) and I have to get into an A8L for work reasons (secure transport) so I can wait to sell her to an RS6.com member.

Avus-RS6
October 30th, 2014, 16:37
So it's a built auto car making how much at the wheels since its re-tune? I'm assuming it's been dyno tuned so you should have these figures or a curve to share for us HP junkies to drool over.

Thanks,

Spcl Sauce
October 30th, 2014, 17:11
I was actually waiting until January to dyno it but my best guess is 525hp/650tq at the wheels.

Spcl Sauce
October 30th, 2014, 22:56
Special Sauce may have found a new home in a warmer climate...details soon.

speedtrapped
November 3rd, 2014, 21:42
the sauce wont give you heart burn. Been a long time since I have been on the site. Fun car, who ever is picking it up.

Spcl Sauce
November 9th, 2014, 15:11
Thanks for the comment Stephen. Special Sauce is amazing thanks to you!

Money hasn't exchanged hands yet but I'm pretty confident that she is heading South to another RS6.com member's home.

Will update soon...

DHall1
November 9th, 2014, 19:33
Spill the beans! Who may this be?

Spcl Sauce
December 5th, 2014, 19:58
Quick update...

Special Sauce is still for sale. Entertaining any offers above 20k but only from RS6.COM members! Want her to go to a good home!

Avus-RS6
December 6th, 2014, 18:34
Insane value, if you put together a real ad it should sell fast.

Bdubs
December 8th, 2014, 17:22
Quick update...

Special Sauce is still for sale. Entertaining any offers above 20k but only from RS6.COM members! Want her to go to a good home!

sent you a private message. would like to touch base re: your car. thx.

Dmb408
December 9th, 2014, 22:02
Oh crap, I didn't realize this was back up for sale...contacting.

Spcl Sauce
December 26th, 2014, 17:49
Happy Holidays everone! Special Sauce is still available and now that I have some time over the break, I'm going to create an ad for her. I am willing to sell her to an RS6.com member for 23k, including delivery. Included is a year supply of Meth and OEM rims/tires. Some pics until then:

http://i58.tinypic.com/1zgf32a.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2luvea.jpg

papadoc
December 27th, 2014, 05:16
Were you able to get this through the Massachusetts emission standards, which I understand mimic those we have here in California? We had a highly modded A4 that would not pass due to its cat mod, and this has a 100 cell cat. The Milltek exhaust should not be an issue; my prior APR/Billy Boat exhaust was cat back and not an issue, so I expect the same here. Also, can you post where the car is at re: need for timing belt service and if you know if the Dahlback mods make pulling the engine for servicing more of an issue? My current daily driver suits me just fine now, but I agree that this car needs to stay with someone on this board :-). Just not with my 19 yo son behind the wheel...

QTC
January 9th, 2015, 00:09
Interested - shooting you a PM. Have seen the car at the shop that did a lot of the work (probably a few owners ago).

(Yes, I know, first post - long time lurker, just registered!)

s8prtotype
January 9th, 2015, 03:34
Sweet trade me the headlights/taillights for the stockers lol. I'm too scared to heat them up!

lswing
January 9th, 2015, 19:38
Is someone going to save this and take all the stickers off? Should be able to pass DEQ with an auto still, but are the secondary 02's removed and coded out?

Spcl Sauce
January 15th, 2015, 21:31
I am proud to say that "Special Sauce" has found a new home with a fellow enthusiast, RS6.com member (TedShred) and all-around great guy.

I want to thank everyone for thier interest in the car as well as the people who I have met and who have helped me along the way.

I will see if I can change my username now that she has sold. Happy New Year and I wish everone a wonderful 2015!