PDA

View Full Version : So long ... for now

LIRS6
October 8th, 2014, 13:52
After almost 11 yrs/148k miles, I have parted with my beast. Thanks to all for the knowledge, help, and laughs that made ownership that much more enjoyable (and tolerable).

Have moved on to another German - GL 550

Not much laying around the garage, but if anyone has interest to buy winter floor mats, or a set of Hankook snow tires mounted on a set of after market wheels, shoot me an email (local buyer?).

Oh, i also have a single OEM (original) rim in excellent condition, with center cap, if of interest.

Good luck to all.

LIRS6

hahnmgh63
October 8th, 2014, 14:31
Good luck and so long for now. I'm sure you'll be back in the Audi fold sooner or later. Keep that SC, they've started to go up in value like the older ones now. It just so happens that 4.2crew just posted that he is looking for one OEM wheel?

4.2Crew
October 8th, 2014, 14:47
It just so happens that 4.2crew just posted that he is looking for one OEM wheel?

What timing! ....I'm interested in the oem wheel!

Dmb408
October 8th, 2014, 15:17
I have one OE wheel too haven't posted it, powder coasted satin black, perfect, if you need more than 4.2...don't let me steal LIRS6's sale though.

lswing
October 8th, 2014, 15:18
Enjoy the new ride...great timing on the spare.

LIRS6
October 8th, 2014, 15:32
What timing! ....I'm interested in the oem wheel!

Mine is stock, i.e. silver. If of further interest, i'll take some pics for you. I had bought it from another member about 6 years ago as a spare, but never mounted anything on it. I did have it spun on a wheel balancer after I had received it/prior to payment for it, to substantiate its condition, and it was fine.

4.2Crew
October 8th, 2014, 16:40
Mine is stock, i.e. silver. If of further interest, i'll take some pics for you. I had bought it from another member about 6 years ago as a spare, but never mounted anything on it. I did have it spun on a wheel balancer after I had received it/prior to payment for it, to substantiate its condition, and it was fine.

Cool! Pics aren't necessary to substantiate...

Price??? Of course, I'd pay shipping to 55344.

4.2Crew
October 8th, 2014, 16:41
I have one OE wheel too haven't posted it, powder coasted satin black, perfect, if you need more than 4.2...don't let me steal LIRS6's sale though.

Thanks!... I'll keep the offer in mind!

ben916
October 8th, 2014, 19:50
After almost 11 yrs/148k miles, I have parted with my beast. Thanks to all for the knowledge, help, and laughs that made ownership that much more enjoyable (and tolerable).

Not much laying around the garage, but if anyone has interest to buy winter floor mats, or a set of Hankook snow tires mounted on a set of after market wheels, shoot me an email (local buyer?).

Oh, i also have a single OEM (original) rim in excellent condition, with center cap, if of interest.

Good luck to all.

LIRS6

Sorry to see you sell the RS as one of the FEW Original owners (see join date of Jul 2004)

Dmb408
October 8th, 2014, 19:53
LI, so did you trade, don't worry I won't beat you up about doing that but if so what dealership might we see it show up at?

lswing
October 8th, 2014, 20:17
Sorry to see you sell the RS as one of the FEW Original owners (see join date of Jul 2004)

Good point, my guess is he's being committed to a sanitarium at this point...

iconcls
October 8th, 2014, 22:08

As an original owner myself who bailed ~8 months ago, I do wonder who's left...?

MaxRS6
October 8th, 2014, 22:29
^Raises Hand- Still hangin

Bummer to see ya go

iconcls
October 8th, 2014, 22:40
^Raises Hand- Still hangin

Cool, wonder if JP4 still owns his, he tracked his RS 6 even more than I did.

vas160s
October 9th, 2014, 14:38
I would love the mats but not sure how to get them since I am in the Midwest.

4.2Crew
October 10th, 2014, 12:27
Just sent you (LIRS6) a private message regarding the oem wheel...

Thanks!

s8prtotype
December 31st, 2014, 06:33

Good luck to all.

LIRS6

Hello! Just want to say that I picked up your old ride, and want to thank you for taking care of it so well!!

She's in the hands of another enthusiast with OCD issues as well. :)

nene
December 31st, 2014, 21:04
I am still an original owner. Starting to feel much like a unicorn....