PDA

View Full Version : Winter Tire Wheel Set

Dmb408
September 22nd, 2014, 19:19
My RS6 was totaled about a month ago. I have wheel and tire sets I need to sell now. I have Tire Rack, TR Motorsports, Matte Gray Wheels with Blizzak LM-60s on them. This combo was bought new last year for 1900 shipped to my door and they have only been on for one season. No scratches, scuffs or rash. You are buying basically a new winter/tire wheel set for a huge discount. I have 5mm spacers and the specific length bolts necessary for mounting. Wheels are 18" with stock rubber size. I am fairly certain Enkei makes these wheels for tire rack, they are super light and performance in winter is very nice in them. You would want to balance them before they were put on this winter again obviously. The pic is right after I put them on last year around Turkey Day. I think I took them off mid-March. I am guessing I put 2500-3000 miles on them. I can email buyer a copy of my receipt if they want to verify size, details, price, etc.

Asking $1100 OBO.

nistah
October 2nd, 2014, 16:14
Do you still have those MTM wheels?

Dmb408
October 2nd, 2014, 16:31
Why yes I do Nistah, those are in the garage right next to this set. I think you know the story on those too. Two perfect, one good, one I would refinish. But personally, the way I am, I would just get them all refinished to start fresh. And the tires 5mm tread left on PS2's with all four holding air and round but one tire's sidewall is gouged a little so I'd get a replacement off Ebay for that one, there are some of that 275/30 size on ebay right now for about 150. So with all that said, PM me with a number and I'll ship them out to you :)

Dmb408
October 9th, 2014, 19:50
Take it to the TOP! I still have the MTM BiMotos that Nistah asked about and I forgot that I have fifth OE (fully refinished, powder coated satin black) wheel sitting up in my attic. In hyper silver, those OE's are 249 refinished online so I'd obviously give you a deal off that price.

Turbowned
October 16th, 2014, 17:39
Do you have any interest in selling just the winter tires? I already have an extra set of stock wheels to mount tires to...

Dmb408
October 16th, 2014, 19:46
Obviously, I'm not stoked to do that but pm me with what you are willing to pay and I will mentally debate it.

A4V8swap
October 19th, 2014, 17:16
If he buys the tires I'll buy the wheels. They are selling for 259 closeout on tirerack.com right now.

Turbowned
October 28th, 2014, 00:03
I still want the tires but work has been painfully slow this month; yay commission (or lack thereof)!

Dmb408
October 28th, 2014, 00:55
It's okay I am going to separate anyway because plenty were interested in the tr motorsports wheels.