PDA

View Full Version : New Owner Saying Hi

gabriel
September 10th, 2014, 01:57
I've been reading up on here for a little while now and figured I'd introduce myself. Recently picked up #905324, Mugello/Ebony.

Anybody recommend any indie shops in the San Diego area?

And one random question: How is it that it would not have the memory function seats?

Thanks, and I'm sure I'll have lots more questions along the way.

MaxRS6
September 10th, 2014, 02:05
Welcome aboard the...

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz195/MaxRS6/Ozzy%20at%20Emerald/CrazyTrainPoster1.jpg?

Bigglezworth
September 10th, 2014, 03:13
And one random question: How is it that it would not have the memory function seats?Welcome aboard. Owner's manual is your friend.

gabriel
September 10th, 2014, 03:38
I checked the manual, the controls on my seats don't match those pictured in the manual (I don't have the round 4-way lumbar button but a rectangular 2-way one), and I don't have the actual memory buttons in the door as pictured either, which is why I was so confused.

Bigglezworth
September 10th, 2014, 04:48
Take pics and upload. All seats and door panels are the same on all RS6's. Sounds like your ride may have been pilfered from.

lswing
September 10th, 2014, 05:06
Welcome! Post up pics when you can. How many miles you at, original trans and TC?

DHall1
September 10th, 2014, 05:43
You have the euro Recaros.

I noticed that car at the dealer. If you want a mint set of factory memory seats and a pile of cash in your hand. Call me

mik15
September 10th, 2014, 05:46
^ what he said. You have the Euro Recaro seats, probably the ex-owner replaced the US spec ones. We want pictures!!! :)

bakes
September 10th, 2014, 18:59
Headshot replaced the factory seats in his car with recaro's before I bought it. Memory settings were lost but I'm not complaining :-)

ben916
September 10th, 2014, 20:26

I noticed that car at the dealer. If you want a mint set of factory memory seats and a pile of cash in your hand. Call me

There is/was one mugello in San Diego that the original owner (whom was on here for a while) that had Euro Recaros. (a VIN would help Dave find the username)
He was dealing with some DRC issues and some transmission issues.

gabriel
September 10th, 2014, 21:08

That was my thought too, but I wasn't sure. I'll get some pics up this weekend. So you're local to SD area? Any shop recommendations?

And I'm at 85k miles, new trans/tc last month.

Kgnast
September 10th, 2014, 22:05
Green w envy. I'm sure that if you really wanted the US seats, there's a ton of guys that would swap with you.

ben916
September 10th, 2014, 23:16
That was my thought too, but I wasn't sure. I'll get some pics up this weekend. So you're local to SD area? Any shop recommendations?

And I'm at 85k miles, new trans/tc last month.

DHall is not local to SD, he is in AZ.

I was in SD until 2012.

PureMS in Miramar area was my indy shop of choice in SD.
IF I had to go to a dealership, Hoehn in Carlsbad.
IF I was to get something major modded, I would go to Raven Motorsports in Long Beach.

Audi5000csqt (John) is in the Carlsbad area.
born2be (Wade) is in Escondido area.
Doc (Dennis) had 2 RS6 in the Mission Valley area but not sure if he kept them.
Benman (Ben) is in Murrietta area.
There are a few more here and there and are infrequent on here.

Join Audizine also for some poker runs and Audi events.

gabriel
September 14th, 2014, 18:19
A couple quick cell phone pics

lswing
September 14th, 2014, 18:23
Nice score on the Recaro's! Do I see stock silver exhaust tips? If so, try and at least upgrade to the SE system with black tips, sounds better with extra resonator, something like that...

gabriel
September 14th, 2014, 19:55
Nice score on the Recaro's! Do I see stock silver exhaust tips? If so, try and at least upgrade to the SE system with black tips, sounds better with extra resonator, something like that...

Yep, still stock exhaust. I was planning on getting a full turboback made.

vas160s
September 15th, 2014, 01:38
love the seats man! Yours is the exact one like mine.

Turbowned
September 15th, 2014, 04:00
Welcome and congratulations! Nice acquisition, especially with the Euro Recaro seats! Those are not cheap to get on their own!