PDA

View Full Version : What is my RS6 worth?

2TURBOV8
September 9th, 2014, 16:43
Greetings,
What does everyone think I could get for it if I decided to sell the beast? The is Fonzi's old car. FMU intake, full custom catless exhaust, APR diverter valves, APR tuned, DENZO iridium spark plugs, custom headlights, black tail lights. Just had water pump and timing belt replaced. Brand new battery. 72K miles on it. Dyno'd 442 WHP a few years back. I am in central California currently.

Turbowned
September 9th, 2014, 17:46
I'll trade you straight up for my stock RS6 ;)

just kidding... but not really

lswing
September 9th, 2014, 17:47
I'd start with $24k and try and at least get $22k. Assuming the body and interior are clean, those are great mods. How do you pass emissions with no cats? That stock trans/tc is getting up there though, maybe brings it closer to $20k...what are the last six of your VIN, 90XXXX?

Edit; I see the rims and other goodies in your sig, maybe get $25k from the right buyer.

Dmb408
September 9th, 2014, 17:53
With the right marketing like everyone on here rightly says (gotta entertain the autotrader calls and such) $22K.

Avus-RS6
September 9th, 2014, 20:05
Want to sell your FMU intake? You won't get much $$ extra for those mods when you sell them with your car so might as well part them and sell the car as stock. ;-)

2TURBOV8
September 9th, 2014, 22:37
904425 is the VIN. Tranny not original. Been replaced once before. Interior in excellent condition. I also have a water/meth kit still in the box not installed yet. I would let that go with it if I got a good price. Yep. It has everything in my signature. Thought about dipping the car a semi-gloss black.

lswing
September 9th, 2014, 22:45
Yep, the early VIN=early failure, glad to hear it's replaced, should be a solid car! You would have liked that W/M in the warm CA weather, superb for holding power.

2TURBOV8
September 10th, 2014, 20:46
Here are some recent pictures. Also have EBC yellows all the way around now.1548615487